SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Smoke signals say Elizabeth Warren’s presidential dreams are over
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smoke signals say Elizabeth Warren’s presidential dreams are over Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted
Thank you Howie Carr for a delicious slice of schadenfreude....

When the fake Indian loses both The New York Times and The Boston Globe on the same day, you know she’s lost America.

Well, her America anyway – the virtue-signaling PC America of trust funds, grievance peddlers, fake hate crimes, candlelight vigils, Harvard Square cheese shops and smug yard signs proclaiming “Hate Has No Home Here.”

What an ignominious end for Harvard Law School’s “first woman of color,” and just because it turned out that Elizabeth Warren’s color was white – alabaster in fact. She’s whiter than Casper the Friendly Ghost dipped in a vat of Elmer’s Glue.

It was just a few weeks ago that the fake Indian sanctimoniously released the results of her alleged DNA test. She thought it was going to be the greatest triumph of Indian arms since the Battle of the Little Bighorn. Within hours, though, her political career had taken a worse pounding than the Creeks at Horseshoe Bend or the Sioux at Wounded Knee.

The Times story, which set off this latest round of moonbat handwringing, included this paragraph:

“The president revels in repeatedly slurring Ms. Warren as ‘Pocahontas’ and conservative commentators like Howie Carr of the Boston Herald have enjoyed holding the DNA issue over the senator’s head.”

Sometimes the Times prints fake news. That was not fake news. I have indeed enjoyed – relished, actually – holding “the DNA issue” over the fake Indian’s war bonnet.

My only quibble is, it’s not so much “the DNA issue” as it is the racial fraud issue. And that’s why the fake Indian can’t get beyond it.

It’s a foundation of criminal law that if you break the law or violate someone’s civil rights while gathering evidence against them, that evidence is inadmissible in a court of law, because it’s the “fruit of the poisoned tree.”

The fake Indian’s insurmountable hurdle is that her entire career is the fruit of the poisoned tree. Until she started “checking the box,” she was approaching middle age as a mere instructor at the University of Texas in Austin. But once she recalled her paw-paw telling her about her “high cheekbones like the Indians,” her career took off like one of Geronimo’s war ponies. Her star rose faster than a flaming arrow fired by Tecumseh.

Unlike the fake Indian herself, let’s be honest here. If she doesn’t suddenly declare herself a Native American, she never gets either of those tenured Ivy League professorships. No book contracts, no presidential appointments, no Senate seat, no nothing.

She got her bachelor’s degree from the University of Houston and her law degree from Rutgers. No knock on either of those schools, but that’s not where the la-de-da’s on Mass. Ave. go to find their next generation of pointy-headed professors who can’t park a bicycle straight (to quote another proud Democrat named George Wallace).

In the Times story, the next paragraph after mentioning attacks on Fauxchontas by the president and me is a quote from one of Warren’s erstwhile supporters:

“The biggest risk in engaging a bully is that bullies don’t usually stop.”

Is this person saying that anyone who points out that fake Indian speaks with forked tongue is a bully?

Odd standard to have, isn’t it? Imagine if, say, Donald Trump had once claimed to be an Indian in order to get multiple coveted jobs to which he wasn’t entitled. Do you think the people who broke that story about his serial lying would be called bullies?

No, they would be called Pulitzer Prize winners. Recipients of the Profiles in Courage Award. Speakers of truth to power.

It’s being reported that the fake Indian is now pondering whether to offer a full, complete, abject apology. But it’s too late for that – many moons too late. Americans will forgive a lot – Bernie Sanders and Corey “Spartacus” Booker have written some very stupid newspaper columns, for example, and Kamala Harris just had to fire one of her top aides after he was outed as a major perv – because we all know that everybody makes mistakes.

But when your “mistake” is stealing somebody else’s heritage to cover up for your own shortcomings as a human being, that’s something else altogether.

Since buffalo roamed the plains, the fake Indian has been claiming that her, uh, heritage, had nothing to do with her post-box-checking rise in academia. So let her prove it, once and for all.

In addition to her apology, Lieawatha needs to release her employment applications to both Harvard and Penn. No more equivocating nonsense from faculty lounge lizards about her brilliance as an instructor – that’s about as believable as her tall tales about growing up on the jagged, or is it ragged, edge of the middle class.

She’s tumbling in the polls — even the Kool-Aid drinkers of CNN are abandoning ship — but I hope the fake Indian hangs in there. I would … enjoy her candidacy. And the president, I daresay, would “revel” in it.

Howie’s new book, “Kennedy Babylon Vol. 2,” is now available for immediate shipment at howiecarrshow.com.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2...rez-dreams-are-over/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The prairie chickens have come home to roost. I look forward to more leftists abandoning or even turning on this vile woman. After all, the revolution always eats its young. Always.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15502 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
The prairie chickens have come home to roost. I look forward to more leftists abandoning or even turning on this vile woman. After all, the revolution always eats its young. Always.

I think most in the Democrat party will be more than happy to throw Warren under the bus - less competition for younger people of color for the 2020 nomination. I wouldn't be surprised if Kamala or Cory and even Ocasio-Cortez to some degree are quietly fanning the flames behind the scenes to keep this story alive. The funny thing is that ultimately, the Dems will come to the conclusion that they will have to choose Joe Biden - the oldest, whitest cisgendered heteronormative male alive - as their nominee if they hope to have a chance of beating Trump.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChicagoSigMan,

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
If only karma were always so evident. She uses fake Cherokee heritage to advance her career, a career that raises her to such prominence that she becomes a contender for the presidency. But her road to the White House is hopelessly blocked by-- the unmasking of her fake Indian heritage. Perfect.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Don't count her out just yet. The party hasn't let being an unpopular has been stop them from moving heaven and earth to nominate.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, one Democrat presidential hopeful exposed........ dozens more to go.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
My prediction is she’s done. Aside from what has already been said, she seriously lacks charm. She can’t even fake it. At least 50% of the electorate will never buy.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
They also said that Trump had “no path to victory”.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Warren is done for 2020. Bogus Booker is another matter..

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I hope all the clowns stay in the race. Makes it more entertaining.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I’d there there’s about a 1/1024 chance she changes her mind.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She did it all for wampum........well, wampum and heap big power.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
She is:
quote:
She’s whiter than Casper the Friendly Ghost dipped in a vat of Elmer’s Glue.
LMAO!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Is that white toast?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think most in the Democrat party will be more than happy to throw Warren under the bus - less competition for younger people of color for the 2020 nomination.

I think you're right. The old white folks need to move over for the Ocasio-Cortezes. I think identity politics is becoming the new norm for the left.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
^^^ Is that white toast?
1023/1024 white toast

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
The snowflakes won't care.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Native Americans didn't exactly embrace her as one of their own.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
quote:
I think most in the Democrat party will be more than happy to throw Warren under the bus - less competition for younger people of color for the 2020 nomination.

I think you're right. The old white folks need to move over for the Ocasio-Cortezes. I think identity politics is becoming the new norm for the left.
Occasional Cortex is too young to run for President in 2020. Her statement that the age restriction only applies to males is both ignorant and incorrect.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post