SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone else not care about Helloween?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else not care about Helloween? Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
I'm pretty sure it's satanic.

You're satanic.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ever try to find a Cindy Loo Who costume for a six foot four, 350 pound guy ?

Halloween blows

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54597 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed Helloween this year. We had about 150 kids come Trick or treating into out HOA as the gates were open from 5:30 to 8:30. The children were very polite and we even had the PD drive the main streets with their blue lights on. Traffic was heavy and there was no accidents that I know of.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
We enjoy it. This time we had over 300 kids. I put up lights, inflatables and carve a horrible pumpkin. Kids are all in costume and so are their parents.
My favorite of the night was Mom, the baby and a shy 6 year old. They had just started out and he hid behind Mom. We coaxed him to say "Trick or Treat" and get his candy. Suddenly the LIGHTBULB CAME ON!!!! He go the idea, started dancing and went rushing to the next house. Fun times.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
nope

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
We're a Halloween family. We keep it it classy and traditional. We start decorating last week of September. It helps that my kids are in there prime Halloween ages.

Here's my Newsie and Cowgirl...

This year was like storybook perfect. Hundreds of kids trick or treating, just cool and crisp enough outside. The moon was shining and the air smelled of wood burning. 2017 was a great Halloween.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
We're Jewish, our next-door neighbours are LDS and on the other side they are grumps.

This halloween thing, it's traditional? Not here in yUK it ain't.

Unless it's been practiced for more than five hundred years or so, it's just that johnnny-come-lately 'mercan thang.

tac

Posts: 11313 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
I'm pretty sure it's satanic.

You're satanic.
Nuh, uh!

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post