SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How about some civility on the forum....
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about some civility on the forum.... Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted
I opened a few threads and each one had at least two people sniping each other. I realize were all under stress but we've always prided ourselves on being better than that here.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up!! This may be a crisis, but we are better than this!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Fuck you.

Lol I’m kidding obviously.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
Fuck you.

Lol I’m kidding obviously.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Well that escalated quickly!!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1893 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
You read my mind, Rightwire.

If not for one another, have a thought for Para and the mods. I've been in moderator roles before. Believe me: Moderators do not like having to step in. It's stressful, and none of us needs more of that right now.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I’m just waiting for someone to make a suggestion the OP didn’t ask about.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
If it were some thread about drill bits or grills or whatever it would be one thing, but clogging up the virus thread with back and forth bullshit, from both camps, really fucking sucks in the here and now.

Please quit it.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Civility? This forum is better than ever before, imo. You should have seen me in my early years on here. I was a total asshole. Big Grin

Oh, btw, https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5740017664

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I am not a complete asshole. Some parts are missing...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
I have a voodoo doll for everyone who bugs me on this forum, so be nice.

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I see yer dollz and raise you FOUR, monkey paws, biotch!

I got my mojo werkin!

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Post a WTB ad here, a bunch of guys have loose pieces for sale.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nra-life-member:

Am I the only one going
“Damn.... total pre 68 registry windfall there”?

Bill R

Posts: 1117 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
Fuck you.

And the horse you rode in on. Big Grin

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

That’s some funny shit right there! Big Grin

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm drinking more Whisky than before when all this started...

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post