SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Americans Must ‘Adjust’ to Terrorism
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Americans Must ‘Adjust’ to Terrorism Login/Join 
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Well, if adjust we must, adjust I will. .357 SIG seems like a nice adjustment to get closer to who I really am. Cool

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by springnr:...The founding fathers use for immigration was not to insure the Democrats voters, it was to assimilate productive people to bolster the nation...

That needs a repeat. The Democrat support for immigration is to gain political power under the guise of helping the people.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
100% true, they don’t give 2 craps about the “poor, disadvantaged people” beyond pretending to so they can gain votes. Why all the identity politics? Divide and conquer, chaos insures rule. Carve people up into little “protected classes” and sow fear that the world at large hates them and only the Dims can protect them, like the limp dick superfriends.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Some Shot:
Evidently not the only dumbass in the FBI.

As I see it, the only way to fix the FBI is to fire every political appointee working/putting in time there.

Every single one appointed by obummer needs to go, and the sooner the quicker!

This whole shit sandwich is like an iceberg! You only see what is above the water line while the huge majority of it is out of sight under the water.

Just look what has come out about the feebs over the last couple days!!!!!!!!!!!! And that ain't even a small portion of it.

I realize that there MIGHT BE a good one, or 2 among obummer's appointments, but life is tough and they didn't seem to be doing anything to stop the treason.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M-11:
quote:
...Americans will have to “adjust” to a new country where terrorism is routine...

The only 'adjusting' I'll be doing is to ensure my IWB is comfortable.

Yup, but also include the extra magazines.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do we want to view anyone from a different country, with a different set of beliefs, as no longer welcome here?

The answer to that would be YES!
I think that the "different set of beliefs" doesn't include religion, since every religion under the sun is already represented in the USA.

So is it the, "I want to kill as many infidels as I can" belief that we're supposed to be OK with?
Fuck you Figliuzzi.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KMitch200,

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Sure...I'll adjust, all my sights to be sure I kill the bastards!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45_Auto:
Sure...I'll adjust, all my sights to be sure I kill the bastards!

EXACTLY! The only thing I need to adjust is the MOA on my eeeeeeeevil (Roll Eyes) black gun...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
A former official with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) says Americans will have to “adjust” to a new country where terrorism is routine because halting immigration is “not who we are.”

Brings to mind a quote from Roger Rabbit, "What a maroon!"

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
I think I’ll adjust by purchasing a S&W 1076 and throw some 10mm Haji’s way.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:

Mr Figliuzzi, go fuck yourself.

Concurred !

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Appointed by Mueller - another shit stain. This guy must think he is brilliant, change the way we live to accommodate terrorism - where do they find these idiots. Is there a stupidity clause in the FBI employment hiring they try to keep secret?

Trump was elected to stop this insanity, we don't want to accept it, and we will not accept it.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The first priority of govt is to protect its citizens.

Our country has been failing miserably for years by maintaining open borders.

No community has been immune to serious violent crime by illegal aliens when they constitute 40% of the population in fed prisons.

It was apparent to anyone that the borders and immigration should have been shut down after 9/11 but not to politicians.

Posts: 659 | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
how about we just start to shoot back

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
"Just not who we are"

I detest that phrase and the smarmy SOB that popularized it.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Tell ya what Frankie, you either keep the savages out, or eventually, we'll have no other choice than to take them out. A majority of Americans aren't going to put up with this BS long term.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
borders and immigration should have been shut down after 9/11 but not to politicians.

Whoever they are in bed with pays better than we do - a bunch of scum bag traitors.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
A former official with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) says Americans will have to “adjust” to a new country where terrorism is routine because halting immigration is “not who we are.”

Brings to mind a quote from Roger Rabbit, "What a maroon!"
I thought that was Bugs Bunny who said that.

I agree that a severe purge of the FBI top echelon is required.

And halting immigration IS where I am!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
...they might be inviting in 50,000 'maybe/wannabe' terrorists, but they didn't want us.

Very odd.

tac

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
My expectation would be that my President would fire him for saying something so asinine, but I see he is already a former. Perhaps he formulated this opinion in his tenure during the previous failed-administration. Saying that is the same (if made more specific) as saying your child must die because we don't feel comfortable being strict on immigration. Because -- somebody's child will die. and FOR that very reason. In his thought approach.

Posts: 11354 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post