SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Americans Must ‘Adjust’ to Terrorism
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Americans Must ‘Adjust’ to Terrorism Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Former Assistant Director for Counterintelligence
Yeah, you've got "counterintelligence" in spades, partner. Roll Eyes

hahahahaha ...perfect

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
It’s a damn good thing we didn’t have a bunch of Mr. Figliuzzis around in the 18th century. America never would’ve happened.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I certainly have had my red flag raised over the once esteemed FBI.
Thanks to the Kenyon there in nothing in Washington that is NOT politicized...
We remain on an island that seems to be shrinking in size.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
The FBI has lost every vestige of trust and integrity. How sad.

If I ever find myself on a jury, I'd have a tough time voting guilty if the case hinged on FBI evidence or expert witnesses.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Former Assistant Director for Counterintelligence Fugazi has a point in that we need to expect more terrorist attacks, because they are likely going to happen whether we close all immigration or not.

But the second half of his statement that closing borders to nations of people trying to kill us all "is not who we are" is absolutely incorrect. As a sovereign nation, we can tell anyone who is not a US citizen "Not only no, but Hell no" when it comes to them entering the US.

It's funny how they cling to the "nation of immigrants" line but yet gun ownership is a thing of the past and was never intended for "modern" weaponry.

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
But the second half of his statement that closing borders to nations of people trying to kill us all "is not who we are" is absolutely incorrect. As a sovereign nation, we can tell anyone who is not a US citizen "Not only no, but Hell no" when it comes to them entering the US.

Just ask the Israelis. If anyone's had to "adjust", it's them.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
Frank Figliuzzi can kiss my Celtic ass!

Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Take a look at a terror map of Europe, then look at Poland, they have none, because they do what we should be doing, restricting immigration using “common sense” rules and laws and enforcement.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Take a look at a terror map of Europe, then look at Poland, they have none, because they do what we should be doing, restricting immigration using “common sense” rules and laws and enforcement.

Neither does Japan because they have accepted 0 refugees.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
A former official with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) says Americans will have to “adjust” to a new country where terrorism is routine because halting immigration is “not who we are.”

I take this to mean he knows it's 1 or the other But Not Both.

'Who We Are"- We're Law Abiding Citizens who expect others to obey our laws. That's who we are.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr Figliuzzi, go fuck yourself.

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Does anybody remember the SIGForum member that was, IIRC, a part of the FBI and got his panties in a wad and left in a huff because we "disrespected" the agency and Comey after the Hillary debacle?...

I wonder what he is thinking now with this sort of bullshit thinking (and other stuff) coming out the FBI's pie hole?

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Then they can simply expect me to not comply with any of their "laws" that inconvenience me.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
"Adjust", ok. Adjust for windage because the winds have shifted. How do you like that?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Adjust for windage maybe... that is as far as I am willing to go.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does anybody remember the SIGForum member that was, IIRC, a part of the FBI and got his panties in a wad and left in a huff because we "disrespected" the agency and Comey after the Hillary debacle?...

I don't remember his forum name, but I think his real name was Peter Strzok. Big Grin

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15692 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't anyone belonging to the fifth column be treated as traitors and be executed by firing squad? Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:...Thanks to the Kenyon there in nothing in Washington that is NOT politicized....

Seems to me you could substitute "corrupt" for "politicized" and still be mostly correct. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting that the left contends we have evolved past the constitution, while holding up immigration as a central tenant. The US is no longer a wide open space empty of citizens, we must still hold immigration sacred. The founding fathers use for immigration was not to insure the Democrats voters, it was to assimilate productive people to bolster the nation.

Immigration and the Values of Our Founding Fathers

Posts: 425 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Oh we'll adjust. You won't like it though.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post