SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Winner Becomes the Biggest Loser

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
A Winner Becomes the Biggest Loser Login/Join 
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted
Reality has just sunk in for Little Miss Leaker:

Georgia woman facing 'longest sentence' for leaking to media

POSTED: AUG 15 2018 03:36PM EDT
VIDEO POSTED: AUG 08 2018 11:10PM EDT
SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) - Prosecutors say a Georgia woman who pleaded guilty to mailing a secret U.S. report to a news organization faces the "longest sentence" ever for a federal crime involving leaks to the media.

Ex-National Security Agency contractor Reality Winner is scheduled for sentencing Aug. 23 by a federal judge in Augusta. She pleaded guilty in June.

Winner's plea deal calls for a prison sentence of five years and three months. The judge isn't bound by that agreement, and the charge carries a maximum penalty of 10 years.

Prosecutors said in a court filing Tuesday their recommended sentence is stiffer than punishments in prior leak cases.

Winner's arrest last year was announced the same day The Intercept published a story on a classified NSA report on Russian hackers and the 2016 election

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/new...r-leaking-to-media-1

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
That Reality, Loser!

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Report This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
She SHOULD be at the end of a rope.

Filthy fucking traitor.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Oh I feel so bad for her.... Not.

Morals, patriotism, ethics aside, why would anyone risk their freedom to do some dumb ass shit like that. I like being free and orange really doesn't go well with my complexion.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Post it in the existing thread, please, and let's avoid the clever thread titles that don't tell you the subject of the thread.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/7420003524/p/1

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post