SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joining NRA. Their website or somewhere else?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joining NRA. Their website or somewhere else? Login/Join 
Picture of rangeme101
posted
Yeah I know. I need to join. It's been on the back burner with other life stuff going on. I don't care about any free gifts. Just curios if another site has a good cause they donate to if you join NRA through them. Or just use the NRA site. Been a member off/on in past. Haven't had a mailer from NRA in awhile also.

I usually join/renew at local gun shows but haven't been to one for about a year now. Also the NRA convention is coming to town, want to go to it. Should I wait and join at the door there?

Thanks

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
It doesn't take long at the show, but if you want to avoid the delay and lines go ahead now so you can get your credentials and just go straight in.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
You might just join at the show ~ you might not get your credentials in the mail on time.

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rangeme101:
Yeah I know. I need to join. It's been on the back burner with other life stuff going on. I don't care about any free gifts. Just curios if another site has a good cause they donate to if you join NRA through them. Or just use the NRA site. Been a member off/on in past. Haven't had a mailer from NRA in awhile also.

I usually join/renew at local gun shows but haven't been to one for about a year now. Also the NRA convention is coming to town, want to go to it. Should I wait and join at the door there?

Thanks

Are you planning on getting a annual membership, or something like a Life membership? They may have deals on life memberships, if you look around.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cabbalas near me has a special 2-3 weekends a year - join or renew your NRA membership & get a $25.00 gift card - I saw that Scheels had that a month or two ago as well - perhaps if you have one of the large chains nearby they may do this on occasion throughout the year - even if you don't normally shop there you can always get a box or 3 of ammo or reloading supplies

Steve

Posts: 14 | Registered: March 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I think there's a life membership for $600 right now. I assume they can set it up for monthly auto pay.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I'm a recruiter, you can join at this link:
Join Here

Posts: 4105 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
My annual membership expired. I opted for this one. I did not set up monthly automatic deduction though. I will write them a check each month.

quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
I think there's a life membership for $600 right now. I assume they can set it up for monthly auto pay.

Posts: 1885 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post