SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cultural Marxism
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cultural Marxism Login/Join 
posted
This is one of the best videos I have ever seen.This man is the real deal.Very inspirational.

Posts: 12655 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great video. Voddie Baucham is a brilliant man.

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was about as good a use of an hour as I can imagine. Brilliant presentation

Posts: 767 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Dispassionate calculated analysis almost always eclipses emotive radicalism. Sadly emotional chanting and mob violence prevents that analysis.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
The wife and I watched the whole thing. Excellent message.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Voddie Baucham is always worth listening to. One of the better preachers out there today. His explanation of intersectionality was most clear. And gives sound basis for understanding the false theory of systemic racism - or racism without a racist.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Listening to Dr. Voddie probably makes a left winger scream louder than the sound of a bayonet locking in place on your rifle would...VI

Posts: 646 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marue
posted Hide Post
Very well spoken message that is more important today than many would comfortably want to acknowledge.

Posts: 386 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Just watched it. I have not heard this man before, but he seems pretty damn smart. I’ll check out more of his talks. I learned a lot in one hour.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post