SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Small Karma. UPDATE: Winner On Page 2
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Small Karma. UPDATE: Winner On Page 2 Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
I have received all kinds of great things from folks on this forum. No way that I'll ever be able to repay, but here's a small karma.

Our member Tommy "downtownv" has some magazine wallets for sale. I ordered one, liked it, gave it to a friend on his birthday, I'm ordering a couple more for myself.

While I'm at it, I asked Tommy to hold one for me, that I will give away in this karma.

Kind of a neat design. Magazines are held by elastic loops that are sewn in. There are a total of eight large loops that will hold typical rifle magazines, like AR-15, and sixteen small loops that will hold pistol magazines. Each rifle position will hold either one rifle magazine or two pistol magazines, so you can mix and match.

Once a winner is selected by some arbitrary method not yet decided on, I will ask Tommy to send the magazine wallet directly to the winner.

He had them in gray and tan. I got the last gray ones, so unless he restocks gray, the winner will get a tan one.

Rules: You must have an email address in your profile so that I can contact you. If a name is drawn for a member who does not meet this requirement, it will go to the shredder and another member will be selected.

Other rules: If you like, you can post a photo of the firearm(s) whose magazines will go in this wallet. Not a requirement, will not affect your chances of winning, but we all like to look at photos of firearms, don't we? Or, you can post any other photo, of anything that you like. Dogs are always good. Bacon is good, too. Or pastrami. If you don't have a photo to post, you could always tell a short joke.

The tan one, closed:

The gray one, open, showing the loops for both rifle magazines and pistol magazines.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: V-Tail,

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Unlucky first. I need one of these for my competition guns. I'll try and get a picture hosted of my main blaster...

edit to add a bonus pic of the girls...

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Would definitely make range trips simpler than having magazines floating around in my makeshift range bag.

Typically the AR15 & P320

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15153 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks.

Q. Why do the French like to eat snails so much?

A. They can't stand fast food.

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
A short joke? Ok.

A tall man walks into a bar, a short man walks under it. Smile

Include me , please. As you can see, I’ll never be able to afford one with profits from my comedy routine. ...

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
These are now in Military Tan (WWII Army)
A very Nice Gesture on V Tails Part...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Please include me I love the design!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
I would like to be included please.

Great Karma!

Thank you.

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I sure could use one of those.

Please add me.

Thanks. Great Karma!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in also and thanks. The wallet would be used for S&W M&P9 magazines and/or Ruger Gunsite Scout magazines.

Why can't a bicycle stand by itself? It's too tired. (sorry but you asked.)

Posts: 1571 | Location: SW PA | Registered: November 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Great karma, please include me, thanks for the chance.

A guy goes into the confessional box after years and years of being away from the Church.

He pulls aside the curtain, enters and sits himself down.

There's a fully equipped bar with crystal glasses, the best vestry wine, Guinness on tap, cigars and liqueur chocolates nearby, and on the wall a fine photographic display of buxom ladies who appear to have mislaid their garments.

He hears a priest come in:

"Father, forgive me for it's been a very long time since I've been to confession and I must admit that the confessional box is much more inviting than it used to be".

The priest replies, "Get out, you idiot. You're on my side".

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
This is exactly what I'm looking for for my CZ Evo. I need it for the pack that I carry the pistol.

Photo Nov 30, 9 14 47 PM by Dave Steier, on Flickr

Photo Nov 18, 11 04 27 AM by Dave Steier, on Flickr

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma. Please add me to the list.

Great minds think alike, Rolan. That's exactly what I'd use it for too!

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please. Miss Candy likes your Karma.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks!

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"What's the best thing about Switzerland?"

"I Don't know but the flag is a big plus."

Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
oooo nifty.
count me in please!

Just got this for the GF for Xmas.
Those mags need a nice protective home :P

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Range days get interesting, more than once I have arrived at the range and realized that I left the magazine for one of the guns I took laying at home. So it's either a road trip back or forget that particular gun that session.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post