SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Masked Antifa mob attacks a group marching who had a legal permit to march,Portland OR
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Masked Antifa mob attacks a group marching who had a legal permit to march,Portland OR Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Is Antifa all or mostly female?

I'm looking at the way the Antifa types move and their body shapes and I'm led to believe they are mostly angry young chicks.

Soy Boyz

Should have given that chick some too though in the spirit of equality.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm looking at the way the Antifa types move and their body shapes and I'm led to believe they are mostly angry young chicks.

No, they're all just a bunch of pussies.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:

Men with child-bearing hips is probably a more apt description.

quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Soy Boyz

Should have given that chick some too though in the spirit of equality.

Well, in fairness I gotta pat the big guy on the back because he didn't. He simply defended himself, disarmed his opponent, and retrieved the weapon to prevent further attacks. He's beyond reproach in his actions. Had he decked her, he wouldn't. Do we want to be right in this thing, or do we just want to smack people? I saw a righteous smacking, let's not encourage good men like him to become unrighteous. If some black-masked shithead comes swinging a baton at you and you crank their face sideways to the point they won't ever be the same person, hey, have at. If some bitch with a neck tattoo wants to give you a hard time about it without getting physical, the good person doesn't get physical first.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Reminds me of the waterhole scene in 2001 : A Space Odyssey

Perfect!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Reddit video..
quote:
"Why are you so angry?"

ROTFLMAO!!!! You mean besides the guy trying to hit me with the rebar?

I love that we have this fascism problem in our country... all of the sudden, magically, out of the blue.

I'm thread drifting... but I like to share these on social media just to puzzle the youngsters.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Update...The scum bag antifag guy that was swinging the baton at the guy and got knocked out is probably going to die from the brain bleed or wake up as a potato.
Link?

Wasn’t too hard to find. Looks like the guy was swinging a pipe or piece of rebar. He blocked a nasty R hook with his jaw, when he went after the wrong guy.

Link
My RFI was about the pussy’s condition, not him getting knocked the fuck out brah. Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Update...The scum bag antifag guy that was swinging the baton at the guy and got knocked out is probably going to die from the brain bleed or wake up as a potato.

So, he’ll end up dead, or slightly smarter if I’m reading this correctly...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Here we are at the Patriot Prayer vs. Antifa Home Run Derby.

The Patriots are up and the batter is setting up his swing.

He is served up a melon by the pitcher and he starts his swing.

He connects solid on that pitch and has terrific follow through.

Home run for the Patriots - the Antifa pitcher is knocked out of the game. Lights out, doesn't look like he'll remember this inning.

Patriots win this derby.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did a you tube search looking for antifa confrontations. There are an abnormally large amount of women or pajama boys starting shit and then getting their asses kicked. Sometimes really hard. (It is fun to watch) WTF is going on with these people?

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
And the majority of the people they’re trying to fuck with are solid, meat eaters who know how to fight!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of that previous incident where those shitbags decided it would be a good idea to pepper spray that huge Samoan dude. They always act so shocked when someone fights back and kicks the crap out of one of them losers.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
I did a you tube search looking for antifa confrontations. There are an abnormally large amount of women or pajama boys starting shit and then getting their asses kicked. Sometimes really hard. (It is fun to watch) WTF is going on with these people?

Pretty much what happens here. Antifa chickens show up and screw with / surround these guys, who defend themselves.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Pretty much what happens here. Antifa chickens show up and screw with / surround these guys, who defend themselves.

Are you guys OK? Are you guys alright? Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin The antifas were lucky as hell that the ass kickers didn't follow them to the curb and finish the fight. I mean really finish it. There could have been some serious shit done in that situation.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you guys OK? Are you guys alright? Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin The antifas were lucky as hell that the ass kickers didn't follow them to the curb and finish the fight. I mean really finish it. There could have been some serious shit done in that situation.

I picture the alley scene in Collateral X 20.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

I considered it a self inflicted injury.

Organ Donor?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I've posted this before...it's from last year's Battle for Berkeley. 3:15 - classic Big Grin

NSFW commentary:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/4WI0ZBp64pU

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"... all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

I swore an oath, over 40 years ago, for life.

While "cleaning my rifle", I took a look at my bucket list, and realized, everything has been lined off...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Great video here of an ANTIFA clown swinging a baton at a guy, missing and then eating a roundhouse right and taking a nap.

https://twitter.com/Fuctupmind.../1013418956353400832

The only thing wrong with that video is it's not long enough, with more Antifags taking naps.

Arman

The guy who threw the punch is now on Twitter. That was his third knockdown of the day. Check out his feed for another video of his 3 shots caught on video:
https://twitter.com/RufioPanman/with_replies

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Masked Antifa mob attacks a group marching who had a legal permit to march,Portland OR

H.R.6054 - Unmasking Antifa Act of 2018

115th CONGRESS
2d Session
H. R. 6054

To amend title 18, United States Code, to provide penalty enhancements for committing certain offenses while in disguise, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
June 8, 2018
Mr. Donovan (for himself, Mr. King of New York, Mr. Budd, and Mr. Gosar) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
To amend title 18, United States Code, to provide penalty enhancements for committing certain offenses while in disguise, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the “Unmasking Antifa Act of 2018”.

SEC. 2. INTERFERENCE WITH PROTECTED RIGHTS WHILE IN DISGUISE.

(a) In General.—Chapter 13 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by inserting after section 249 the following:

Ҥ 250. Interference with protected rights while in disguise

“(a) In General.—Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, while in disguise, including while wearing a mask, injures, oppresses, threatens, or intimidates any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 15 years, or both.

“(b) Rule Of Construction.—Nothing in this section shall be construed so as to deter any law enforcement officer from lawfully carrying out the duties of his office; and no law enforcement officer shall be considered to be in violation of this section for lawfully carrying out the duties of his office or lawfully enforcing ordinances and laws of the United States, the District of Columbia, any of the several States, or any political subdivision of a State. For purposes of the preceding sentence, the term ‘law enforcement officer’ means any officer of the United States, the District of Columbia, a State, or political subdivision of a State, who is empowered by law to conduct investigations of, or make arrests because of, offenses against the United States, the District of Columbia, a State, or a political subdivision of a State.”.

(b) Clerical Amendment.—The table of sections for chapter 13 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by inserting after the item related to section 249 the following:

“250. Interference with protected rights while in disguise. ”.
SEC. 3. DESTROYING BUILDINGS OR PROPERTY WITHIN SPECIAL MARITIME AND TERRITORIAL JURISDICTION WHILE IN DISGUISE.

Section 1363 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following: “Whoever, during the commission of an offense under this section, wears a disguise, including a mask, shall, in addition to any term of imprisonment otherwise imposed under this section, be imprisoned for 2 years.”.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/...house-bill/6054/text

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
The guy who threw the punch is now on Twitter. That was his third knockdown of the day. Check out his feed for another video of his 3 shots caught on video:
https://twitter.com/RufioPanman/with_replies

Very entertaining video! I'd like to buy him a beer.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post