SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Masked Antifa mob attacks a group marching who had a legal permit to march,Portland OR
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Masked Antifa mob attacks a group marching who had a legal permit to march,Portland OR Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
This video was in the twitter feed that BamaJeepster posted above:

I haven't seen this before, it was also in the twitter feed:

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I always hate the ones who wear a vest that says either "Press" or "Medic" and then they end up stirring shit up just like the rest of them.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I love how when the scuffle starts, the snowflake fascist antifas start baying, "Hey, what are you doing?" "What's up?" (Repeated ad nauseam) As if they had no part in what created their consequences....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
I always hate the ones who wear a vest that says either "Press" or "Medic" and then they end up stirring shit up just like the rest of them.

Trust me, the irony was not lost to us in the St. Louis area during our various riots here.....the ones wearing the "Peacekeeper" black t-shirts were the worst.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many of my neighbors believe that liberals have the right of violence, for a "just cause"; but conservatives don't have the right of self defense?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
I haven't seen this before, it was also in the twitter feed:

I hadn't either and had to look it up. Not quite accurate. It should be 1932 instead of 1933. For a hot minute, I thought it was some bullshit that I would love to believe, but no, it's true.

quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
I wonder how many of my neighbors believe that liberals have the right of violence, for a "just cause"; but conservatives don't have the right of self defense?

Probably the same number and sorts of people who participated in the Jewish pogroms in Eastern Europe. The German's didn't so much compel them to slaughter their neighbors as give them permission to do so, which they did. Not all of them, surely, but plenty enough that we have a wealth of video and photographic evidence that it was widespread and common.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Update...The scum bag antifag guy that was swinging the baton at the guy and got knocked out is probably going to die from the brain bleed or wake up as a potato.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Update...The scum bag antifag guy that was swinging the baton at the guy and got knocked out is probably going to die from the brain bleed or wake up as a potato.
Link?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
At work now, I saw it on one of the antifa facebook pages. I'll try and find it when I get home.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
Gee, ain't that a shame? /sarcasm
Play stupid games, win a stupid prize...
Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:

I considered it a self inflicted injury.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

I considered it a self inflicted injury.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
When you wage war there will be casualties. Something to keep in mind when you take your baton out in public in an attempt to put a double nazi baby killer in his place.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15694 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Great video here of an ANTIFA clown swinging a baton at a guy, missing and then eating a roundhouse right and taking a nap.

https://twitter.com/Fuctupmind.../1013418956353400832

The only thing wrong with that video is it's not long enough, with more Antifags taking naps.

Arman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Link?

Wasn’t too hard to find. Looks like the guy was swinging a pipe or piece of rebar. He blocked a nasty R hook with his jaw, when he went after the wrong guy.

Link

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the waterhole scene in 2001 : A Space Odyssey

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:

Good deal. It was clearly self defense. Attack an unarmed man with a lead pipe and you suffer whatever consequences come your way - up to and including taking a dirt nap.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Best part is he warded off not one, but two blows from the baton before the Bugs Bunny-esque wind-up punch. That wasn't a right cross if you watch it frame-by-frame. That was a warning to back off from start to connect.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Best part is he warded off not one, but two blows from the baton before the Bugs Bunny-esque wind-up punch. That wasn't a right cross if you watch it frame-by-frame. That was a warning to back off from start to connect.

Sent his glasses into orbit.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Is Antifa all or mostly female?

I'm looking at the way the Antifa types move and their body shapes and I'm led to believe they are mostly angry young chicks.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post