SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Soft Pretzel Rolls, have you tried them?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Soft Pretzel Rolls, have you tried them? Login/Join 
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
The ones at Costco taste pretty good but give both my wife and I nightmarish gas attacks.

We don't get those any more.

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Been around longer than a decade in my neck of the woods, hell maybe two or three decades even. But I live in the Pastry Snack Potato Chip Pretzel Tastykake Cheese-steak eating State.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
I picked up a brat with carmelized onions and mustard on a pretzel roll in Sheetz. Not expecting much, but not bad at all, particularly the roll. With a good deli mustard instead of yellow, well....

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10353 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
There's a chain out my way - Philly Pretzels - that wraps hotdogs in pretzel dough and cooks them. SO FUSSING GOOD!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post