SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    3/30/17 - From this day on, any SF member who manages to escape from behind enemy lines will receive a P228. Karma is now closed (7/1/20).
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
3/30/17 - From this day on, any SF member who manages to escape from behind enemy lines will receive a P228. Karma is now closed (7/1/20). Login/Join 
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
cool karma! and ill be eligible in a couple years! getting the eff out of connecticut and heading to florida...NEVER to return! retirement is on the horizon!

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Report This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Nuts. I left 53 years too early.

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Report This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
What the.....? I had to read the OP twice.
Amazing generosity.

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
That's super generous of you. Luckily I'm stationed in Georgia and am not subject to any of the bad states listed. Hopefully whoever moves to freedom really appreciates the 228.

posted Hide Post
Well, I've always wanted to add a 228 to the collection. Very generous offer, wish I could to it up but, just got a new position here behind the lines.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

Give it time, they're doing their best to catch up here.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post

That's a pretty incredible offer. Seeing as I live in NYC, and keep threatening to escape, maybe I'll take you up on it one of these days.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Report This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

Give it time, they're doing their best to catch up here.

Orygun has changed a lot in these 53 years. Besides I already got a 228 (mid 90s model)
and 220, 226, 239, 225a,

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Report This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Not planning to move anytime soon but you are an incredibly generous person 12131!!

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Report This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Those of you escaping, just remember that Mississippi is a backwater state with a poor public education system and leads the nation in obesity. We fry water down here. You wouldn't be happy.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I'm out, but you are an amazingly generous man. Smile

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Seems kinda backwards.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Report This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Very kind of you Q!!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Great enticement to move 12131!

Is wearing a snake Plisskin eye patch required in the new State photo I.D?

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Monthly reminder for our brothers behind enemy lines. Smile

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Wow! Makes me want to move back to NJ just to get out again lol. Awesome idea and awesome generosity.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
Those of you escaping, just remember that Mississippi is a backwater state with a poor public education system and leads the nation in obesity. We fry water down here. You wouldn't be happy.
Big Grin
I know I'd like you! Cheers, friend

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Wow. How many of these do you have? With all your karmas, it's like you have a warehouse of these Smile

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Just amazing! And super generous!

But I didn't need a karma gift like this to escape NY in 1971. Common sense spoke loudly back then. No regrets other than my family still is upstate so visits require returning.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post