SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    3/30/17 - From this day on, any SF member who manages to escape from behind enemy lines will receive a P228. Karma is now closed (7/1/20).
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
3/30/17 - From this day on, any SF member who manages to escape from behind enemy lines will receive a P228. Karma is now closed (7/1/20). Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Four years too late.

Very generous and a great incentive for all you living in the bad states to move to the land of liberty.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Very cool karma!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a great idea, and very generous.

I escaped from Illinois to FL about 20 years ago.
As soon as we were on the way to unpacking I filled out and filled my application for a CWL.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I can't play and I'm glad about that, but a very generous karma Sir. SF and the people on it never stop being amazing.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Report This Post
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
Now that's a KARMA! Very generous!!

Posts: 3154 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
WOW 12131, that is a crazy generous karma!!!

I'm probably at least a few years from prying Mrs. slosig out of the PRK, if I'm lucky, but dang that is awfully generous of you!

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
Unfortunately, the way McAuliffe is trying to ruin the old dominion, Virginia may soon qualify as behind enemy lines

No kidding. He wore out his veto signing hand this week.

Very cool Karma!

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Report This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
You, Dr. Vu, are an extremely generous man. Hats off to you, sir!!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Report This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
WOW

I am sure your supply will not last until we leave.

I am 61 next month.

Youngest is in 10 grade with 2 plus years to go.

After that it is to Arizona or Idaho for sure.

You are very generous.

The wife found this in Rimrock AZ.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/f...1.792967_rect/17_zm/

This would be prefect. Nothing fancy.

Good size kitchen for the wife.
Large driveway and a two car Garage for the Old Man Me.

I do not golf but no rear neighbors would be nice.

My Oncologist said there are good doctors in Phoenix so Medical needs we be cared for.

Couple more years.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ontmark,

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the punchline that they will only come with 10 round mags?
Razz

Very generous karma.

Posts: 220 | Location: SE Pennsylvania | Registered: May 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
This is great. I'm not moving but kudos to you for hooking up those that do.

Posts: 4273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, simply amazing Q. Smile. You are a great man.

Posts: 900 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow!! What an amazing karma. Thankfully I already live in a free state, but what a generous gesture!!

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Report This Post
Picture of vic40204
posted Hide Post
There truly are some Damn Generous people on this forum.

Vic

Vic Johnson

Posts: 798 | Location: Augusta, Georgia. | Registered: February 04, 2007Report This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Incredibly generous of you Dr Vu Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Report This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Wow, truly amazing.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

12131, that's a very kind offer and one that I will take you up on ~ but not for many years, I hope!

Having been born and raised in San Diego, my only reason for not having already left is my Mom. However, once her time on Earth is over I will vacate CA for good.

I'm lucky in that I can perform my job anywhere I have an Internet connection so I won't be needing to find a new employer.

States on my short list as of today are:
Texas
Idaho
Tennessee
Mississippi
Kentucky
Montana

Posts: 2852 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Report This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
If only I can just up and go. This karma certainly makes it a nice icing on the cake for any member leaving a commie state.

Thank you for your generosity, OP.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Report This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
That's really generous.

While I'm currently in MD I don't see myself escaping right now. If I do I will have to look this thread up again.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
You are just a flat out generous guy. Thank you for being you, and sharing so selflessly.

I am a better person for just witnessing your nature here.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Report This Post