New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joke Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
A woman who is 3 months pregnant falls into a deep coma.
6 months later she awakes and asks the doctor about her baby.
The doctor tells her, "You had twins, a boy and a girl, and they are both fine. Luckily, your brother named them."
The woman gasps, "Oh no, not my brother! He's an idiot! What did he name the girl?"
The doctor tells her, "Denise."
Relieved, the woman declares, "Well that isn't too bad, I suppose. So, what did he name the boy?"
The doctor replies, "Denephew".

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8936 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I chuckled but really can't laugh at that one..... the really sad thing is I have arrested a couple thugs with the first name Denephew.... along with a woman named FeMale. I am not kidding either. Frown

Posts: 3927 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
I chuckled but really can't laugh at that one..... the really sad thing is I have arrested a couple thugs with the first name Denephew.... along with a woman named FeMale. I am not kidding either. Frown

Yes, but you’re mispronouncing her obviously French name, FèMálē, you chauvinist!

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Lucky they weren't both boys... would have been Pete and Repeet.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:

I knew a girl named LaTrina.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9147 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I dated Denise.... along long time ago! Smile

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Still better than some of the names we see at work.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ha, ha, that's a good one. I did stop a hippie looking guy many years ago for trespassing on private property. Asked him his name and he replied "Tree of Life". I demanded identification and he hands me his drivers license. Name on drivers license read "Life, Tree Of"

Posts: 264 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post