SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    12131’s EPIC Generosity!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12131’s EPIC Generosity! Login/Join 
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Wow, very kind gift indeed! Beautiful pistol.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
12131, Dave T, and a couple others - these are men whom, if bothered by some miscreant, could at a moment's notice bring down a 50,000 man nation-wide ass whooping that the poor bastard who messed with them - on the receiving end - would never be able to comprehend.

Big Grin

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
Well done to you both.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
WOW, that is one great and very generous gift. From what I have read in this forum, his posts, and what members say about 12131, he is a pretty amazing and generous person.
Congrats to you for receiving such a great gift!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Wow, another amazing example of the people here. I'm floored.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
We are lucky to have the good Doctor in the membership. He is a very generous man.

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
12131, thank you for your generosity!

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Very generous for sure, and super knowledgable as well. A great source for Sig info for sure.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7489 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
How very gracious of 12131!!

He provides a wealth of knowledge to the membership, as well as some incredible handguns.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I was going to say unlucky number one. but that's not true anymore. I wish 12131 was my uncle Big Grin Very Nice Karma, Dang I'm so jealous. Epic Is Right.

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Outstanding caliber of generosity 12131!

Congratulations H&K!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
12131 Is THE man on Sigforum.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Very nice.
A toast to both of you on a gift well given and received.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cous2492:
12131 Is THE man on Sigforum.

para is THE man, here. Wink Without him, we wouln't have this fantastic place. Did I forget to mention, I love this place? Big Grin

This is the thread that H&K-Guy was talking about, https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...020068034#7020068034
I was going to start something similar to it that day, but I was so pleasantly surprised someone was thinking about the same thing.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Did someone bake you another cake Q?Smile

I sure hope so or maybe even something better Wink

You have been on a roll brother!

Congrats H&K guy

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PeterGV
posted Hide Post
Congrats H&K... I hope you enjoy the gift and that you let it’s apirit inspire you.

12131 is a wonderfully generous man. Really generous beyond common belief or expectation. I hope he is blessed many times over in return for his many kind gestures to the members here. MANY times over.

Hoorah for 12131!

Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. I’m always impressed by his generosity in karmas.

Posts: 1510 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
This forum and its members are one large family that I am proud to be part of!! I have talked about my Sig forum family to many of my friends and family. They don’t understand it always how I feel about all of you, but that’s ok because they have not read all of the posts I have, they have not read all of the different view points of you all. They have not seen how everyone has stepped up to support others on the board that are experiencing a hardship, a lost pet, or a death of a family member.

I am so damn proud to be a part of this family, and 12131 and his generosity is so much what this forum is all about. Thank you all for being that special part of our family!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I've enjoyed his posts and his karmas, particularly the threads that were Bible/faith-based, and the ones designed to encourage people to help others.

It's a breath of fresh air and he has gone far beyond anything I've ever seen here or anywhere else. Kindness and generosity are especially nice when they are unexpected. For example, I appreciated reading about the rifle he sent to a member who needed it.

Truly he has cast his bread upon the waters, and in my opinion, without question, it will return back to him.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Kudos 121!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post