SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Look who sat next to me on my flight to Miami
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look who sat next to me on my flight to Miami Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Yep.

Bitch rides the bus...

And no one will sit near him.

They won't even stay on the bus!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Damn guy sure has a lot of shit with him.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
Where did the passengers get their chutes?
Remind me, some time, to tell you the true story about bringing one on a Pan-Am flight from NY to San Juan, back in the late 1950s.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One True IcePick
Picture of eyrich
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:
Bummer is left handed.

Does wear his watch on his left hand.

Posts: 858 | Location: IL | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post