SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Look who sat next to me on my flight to Miami
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look who sat next to me on my flight to Miami Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
As I'm sitting in my seat about to fly from Philly to Miami, this guy sits next to me...had to take a sneaky pic.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
I was certain it was Shatner...

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Let me guess how the conversation went.

You: "Excuse me, but has anyone ever told you that you were the absolute worst President this country has ever had?"

Him: "I'm sorry, but I was never the President."

You: "Exactly."

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Ha!! Big Grin

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two questions:

1. Are you in first class? The row behind Obama appears to have three seats.

2. Did you notice the Secret Service detail? Earpieces and guns are one clue. Maybe add young, fit, and healthy as well.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
Two questions:

2. Did you notice the Secret Service detail? Earpieces and guns are one clue. Maybe add young, fit, and healthy as well.

Psst...I'm pretty sure that's just a dude who has an unfortunate likeness to Obama.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yep.

Bitch rides the bus...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I don't suppose you came down with air sickness and couldn't find the barf bag in time.

Whoops!

Posts: 11841 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Two questions:

Psst...I'm pretty sure that's just a dude who has an unfortunate likeness to Obama.

Poor guy...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Another one of Soros's clones.

Posts: 7455 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Two questions:

Yeah, that guy looks like he actually works for a living. Smile

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Yep.

Bitch rides the bus...

And no one will sit near him.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
It reminds me of my favorite Truman story, as told by his grandson.

quote:
My favorite story is about the man whose car blew a tire on Delaware Street, right in front of the house. Not knowing where he was or whose house he was approaching, the man walked through the unlocked gate and up to the front door where he rang the bell. Grandpa answered in his shirtsleeves.

"Can I use your phone, please?" the man said. "I have a flat."

"Sure," Grandpa said. "Come on in."

The man called a local mechanic, who said it would take 20 minutes or so to get to him.

"I'll wait outside," he told Grandpa.

"Nonsense," Grandpa said. "Have a seat. Relax."

As far as we know, they spent the next 20 minutes chatting amiably in the living room. When the tow truck arrived, the man stood, shook Grandpa's hand, and thanked him for his hospitality.

"Not at all," Grandpa said, showing the man out. "It was nice talking to you."

The man got halfway down the front steps before he stopped and turned.

"I hope you won't take offense," he said. "But you look a lot like that son of a bitch Harry Truman."

"No offense at all," Grandpa said with wide grin. "I am that son of a bitch."

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Now that the narcissist piece of shit has moved on, his body double bullet magnets are out of their jobs...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Bummer is left handed.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
It reminds me of my favorite Truman story, as told by his grandson.

quote:
My favorite story is about the man whose car blew a tire on Delaware Street, right in front of the house. Not knowing where he was or whose house he was approaching, the man walked through the unlocked gate and up to the front door where he rang the bell. Grandpa answered in his shirtsleeves.

"Can I use your phone, please?" the man said. "I have a flat."

"Sure," Grandpa said. "Come on in."

The man called a local mechanic, who said it would take 20 minutes or so to get to him.

"I'll wait outside," he told Grandpa.

"Nonsense," Grandpa said. "Have a seat. Relax."

As far as we know, they spent the next 20 minutes chatting amiably in the living room. When the tow truck arrived, the man stood, shook Grandpa's hand, and thanked him for his hospitality.

"Not at all," Grandpa said, showing the man out. "It was nice talking to you."

The man got halfway down the front steps before he stopped and turned.

"I hope you won't take offense," he said. "But you look a lot like that son of a bitch Harry Truman."

"No offense at all," Grandpa said with wide grin. "I am that son of a bitch."

Link

A Viet Nam vet helo pilot friend who flew almost 500 missions, used to go to historical meetings with his neighbor in Independence, MO when he was a kid. Harry was there and would request him to sit next to the only kid at the meetings.

Posts: 7455 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Two questions:

Yeah, no question that obummer would never take a commercial airline flight. First place, doubt that secret service would allow it.

I feel sorry for the guy who so resembles obummer. Bet he takes a lot of heat over it.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
I would have taken a positive approach to a conversation, and would have started by congratulating him for not being married to Michelle.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:

Big Grin Big Grin Where did the passengers get their chutes?

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post