SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why Trump Is Still Calling Sen. Warren 'Pocahontas'
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why Trump Is Still Calling Sen. Warren 'Pocahontas' Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." -- Saul Alinsky

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Well here's an Indian name for her: Peace ashit. Big Grin

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
My favorite is Fauxchahontas, and my 2nd favorite is Lieawatha.

Mine too!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
"Anyone who votes for Democrats is ignorant" is a bumper sticker I once saw on the back of a truck. It is amazing how ignorant the people who consistently vote Democrat really are - I'm sure the folks who continue to vote for Warren are thoroughly ignorant of her pathological deceit.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not even Chief Wild Eagle and the Hekawi would let her join their village.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I'll bet she's never even eaten fry bread.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe because the D is a dyed in the wool true ass fucking dick that believes sarcastic ridicule of this stupid twat is what she deserves?

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Townhall.com
Howie Carr Howie Carr|Posted: May 01, 2017 2:45 PM

President Donald Trump apparently knows more about Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s background than almost all of her left-wing supporters.

Thank you Sir for the article, I apparently jumping in mid stream but apparently in the same directionSmile

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." -- Saul Alinsky

This I could not agree with more. Use the enemies tactics against them. We must mock them at every opportunity. Logic does not work with them. Mockery and ridicule does. It is how we win.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

Yes.

Some of my most epic "getting my ass kicked" as a young'un was as a result of the unfiltered mockery that flowed from my lips like sweat off a hard driven mule.

And I got a lot of sense beat into me, that has served me well ever since.

Mock them. Mock their idols, their puny god's, their foolish teachings, their very thoughts.

Mock them, and then when they are down, point and laugh at them.

And in the meantime, prepare for war, and when mockery no longer works, "kill them and break their stuff". (metaphorically speaking)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
she may not be 'part Cherokee' but she is probably all 'Fuckawi'

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
'High cheek bones' is what all fake native Americans say when they've been exposed.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Because she may be his opponent in 3 years...

I hope so.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If the Democrats are stupid enough to run yet another compromised female (old white woman) candidate, the ridicule of whom has become so pervasive as to enter American pop culture, then they should have at it.

Maybe Bruce Springsteen can write a song for Lieawatha's campaign: "Born to Lose- The Ballad of Hillary the Second"

I find it freakin' hilarious that this helium-headed lying twit is the best Democrats can do. And Maxine Waters is their new hero. Good God, that is pathetic.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alpine79830:
Maybe because the D is a dyed in the wool true ass fucking dick that believes sarcastic ridicule of this stupid twat is what she deserves?
Explain this remark.

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If the Democrats are stupid enough to run yet another compromised female (old white woman) candidate, the ridicule of whom has become so pervasive as to enter American pop culture, then they should have at it.

Maybe Bruce Springsteen can write a song for Lieawatha's campaign: "Born to Lose- The Ballad of Hillary the Second"

I find it freakin' hilarious that this helium-headed lying twit is the best Democrats can do. And Maxine Waters is their new hero. Good God, that is pathetic.

Pocahontas has been the best, most entertaining development in politics and government in my lifetime. I was too late for "Pass the biscuits, Pappy" Lee O'Daniel, the only man who ever won an election over LBJ, a complete buffoon (O'Daniel, I mean!).

To attain her status with a lie, so flagrant, so blatantly false, so entertaining, is remarkable. The God Damned Commies may hate losing, but she takes their minds off their problems.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
I'll bet she's never even eaten fry bread.

Bet she doesn't even know what it is ...

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post