SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why Trump Is Still Calling Sen. Warren 'Pocahontas'
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why Trump Is Still Calling Sen. Warren 'Pocahontas' Login/Join 
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:
Warren has claimed that it was family “lore” during her childhood in Oklahoma that she had Indian blood. One of her grandparents, her “paw-paw,” told her that she must be Indian because of her “high cheekbones.”

I wonder how her adoring fans would react were she to relate a story where her paw-paw told her she must be part black because of her "big lips."

I wonder if I can claim minority status as an African American because of my big... hands. Wink

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Pocohontas was woman who, in a hormonal-driven act of defiance of her father, began fucking an undocumented immigrant to America, in the process giving him quite possibly the first anchor baby in America, and whose betrayal of her people may very well have led to the ultimate downfall of their culture and control of the northern half of the Americas.

Wow - that's some heavy indoctrination right there.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
All I know is I can't even stand the sound of her voice. I'm embarrassed to even say I live in the state that elected her. Fake assed bitch!

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr.sig239:
All I know is I can't even stand the sound of her voice. I'm embarrassed to even say I live in the state that elected her. Fake assed bitch!

Sorry to say, the state seems to have a thing for phonies. Look how many times it has elected Kennedys.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alpine79830:
Maybe because the D is a dyed in the wool true ass fucking dick that believes sarcastic ridicule of this stupid twat is what she deserves?
Dude, you need to review The Waiver. Especially page 38 -- you know, the section about posting while drunk.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Politicians lie. It's what they do.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
My first concern is that her entire professional and political career has been founded on lies. My greater concern is that the people know her entire life is one big lie and they elected her anyway.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
"I thought she was Hekawi?"

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
The true story of Pocahontas is much more interesting the Disney made it.

"During her captivity, a 28-year-old widower named John Rolfe took a "special interest" in the attractive young prisoner. As a condition of her release, she agreed to marry Rolfe, who the world can thank for commercializing tobacco. Thus, in April 1614, Matoaka, also known as "Pocahontas", daughter of Chief Powhatan, became "Rebecca Rolfe". Shortly after, they had a son, whom they named Thomas Rolfe. The descendants of Pocahontas and John Rolfe were known as the "Red Rolfes."

The family made the decision to stay with Rolfe's culture and life.

"As near as we know, all the descendents of Pocahontas and John Rolfe made the latter choice, continuing in each generation to marry non-Powhatan persons. As a result, the would have approximately one Powhatan ancestor and 16,383 other ancestors - they might say they were 1/16384 Powhatan. Obviously, such persons would have very little claim to membership in today's Powhatan Renape Nation, although we would value their friendship and support. "

Last time I did the math a "descendent" would have 1/1680 relation.

In 1924, the Virginia General Assembly passed the "Racial Integrity Act" designed to separate the raceS.

"The Racial Integrity Act was subject to the "Pocahontas exception"—since many influential "First Families of Virginia" (FFV) claimed descent from Pocahontas, a daughter of the Powhatan, the legislature declared that a person could be considered white even if he or she had as much as one-sixteenth Native American ancestry.[10] By comparison, during the 19th century, the legislature had defined that a person with one-eighth or less African ancestry could be considered white."

Pretty much knows Warren out of claiming Native American ancestors.

http://www.powhatan.org/powfaq.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...ntegrity_Act_of_1924

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Stick a forked tongue in her. She's done.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Ho-lee cow.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Ohhhh Snap!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

I wish you were right, but she's a female Demokrat. NOTHING will result from this, I doubt the MSM will even bring it up.

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Princess Running Joke...the gift that keeps on giving.

Posts: 686 | Location: Rural W. MI | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm, Squaw Warren does speak with forked tongue.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
My favorite is Fauxchahontas, and my 2nd favorite is Lieawatha.

Chief Spreading Bull

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

I haven't been keeping up with this issue. What am I missing on this item?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

The date, and the race she wrote down.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2263 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DonDraper:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

The date, and the race she wrote down.

Yup

https://theconservativetreehou...e-american-heritage/

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Guaranteed this isn't the only time she used her faux status to advantage herself unfairly.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post