SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    British police van bombarded with fireworks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

British police van bombarded with fireworks Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted

quote:
Daily Mail: Police van is ambushed and bombarded with fireworks by yobs in dramatic video after officers are called to a housing estate

This is the shocking moment yobs pelt a police van with fireworks in yet another terrifying example of lawless Britain.

The officers driving the vehicle are forced to pull off after they are attacked with rockets.

It is not known where in the country the footage was taken, but there are suggestions it may be Liverpool or London.

ROSAL

Question:
Hooliganism or combat simulation?

Choices:
Combat simulation
Hooliganism

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31383 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Betcha they wouldn’t want to try that silly shit over here. And if I was that cop I’d have gtfo much sooner/faster than he did

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quite possibly both.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
This was uploaded 2 days after Guy Fawkes Night AKA Fireworks Night in the UK.

Probably just some teens that thought it would be funny.

Posts: 11152 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
There is Zero respect for the police, in England.
This is due to the idiotic attitude of the upper ranks and politicians, as Para posted here, a few days ago.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post