SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Arizona Governor Ducey signs RKBA "Sanctuary" bill
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona Governor Ducey signs RKBA "Sanctuary" bill Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
They got "cheated in"!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Please stop with the 'Kalifornia libtards moving to Arizona will screw up the state'..or whatever other beliefs those in Arizona have about those of us wanting to escape Kalifornia. These democrats ARE NOT moving to Arizona. Why would they? They have all they want in Kalifornia and just vote in what they don't have if they want it. The liberals would be a drop in the bucket in Arizona and a drop won't change much. We are ESCAPING Kalifornia because it is a shithole state created by the left side and we are tired of them. We want to contribute and enjoy our rights, and Arizona is on the list as a great state where that can be done.

Sorry for the rant...

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1369 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by urbanwarrior238:
Please stop with the 'Kalifornia libtards moving to Arizona will screw up the state'..or whatever other beliefs those in Arizona have about those of us wanting to escape Kalifornia. These democrats ARE NOT moving to Arizona. Why would they? They have all they want in Kalifornia and just vote in what they don't have if they want it. The liberals would be a drop in the bucket in Arizona and a drop won't change much. We are ESCAPING Kalifornia because it is a shithole state created by the left side and we are tired of them. We want to contribute and enjoy our rights, and Arizona is on the list as a great state where that can be done.

Sorry for the rant...

You’re absolutely correct, and I apologize for lumping you and the other Californians who share a love of freedom in with the Lefty Kalifornians. Folks like you who want to escape Cali, rather than come here to convert AZ, are certainly welcome here. I guess I’m guilty of generalizing and assuming. It’s just that AZ is turning blue and it worries me; then seeing so many Cali plates just spooked me.

Anyway, I hope you can escape the Tofu Curtain soon!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
We have the same problem in Texas. Probably wrong to ascribe it all to California exiles, though. We have Leftists coming here from all over the country, plus an unending stream of illegals across the border.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
'protection from the tyranny of governments' - looks like it's happening in Arizona - I wonder who will be next?

With the permission of the OP, I'd like to post this elsewhere in the US shooting community of which I am part.

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by flashguy:
We have the same problem in Texas. Probably wrong to ascribe it all to California exiles, though. We have Leftists coming here from all over the country, plus an unending stream of illegals across the border.

Now that's funny! In San Diego area, we have lived with this for years. But thank's to the libtards they are now housing Illegal border crossers in the San Diego CONVENTION CENTER!! of all places.

Thanks for your thoughts on us hopeful exiles. Smile

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1369 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same issue in NH - with an influx of MA,CT and NY folks.

Fortunately there were several events last year that shed light on this fact and the Republicans were finally able to take control of both the State House and Senate, as will as maintaining the Governorship.

Can't say the same for our Washington House and Senate Reps, unfortunately.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
It must be so nice to not have a communist for a governor. We in Nevada are fooked.

Posts: 1510 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Tennessee has a similar Bill in progress. Passed the Senate and the House version is on the docket for a vote after the budget so... hoping.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:

Fortunately there were several events last year that shed light on this fact and the Republicans were finally able to take control of both the State House and Senate, as will as maintaining the Governorship.

There's also a three-pronged legislative effort underway in Concord (SB 154 & HB 307), including a Constitutional Amendment (CACR 8), which in combination would ultimately make NH a 2A Sanctuary State! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:

There's also a three-pronged legislative effort underway in Concord (SB 154 & HB 307), including a Constitutional Amendment (CACR 8), which in combination would ultimately make NH a 2A Sanctuary State! Cool

Do you think Sununu will sign that? He's a Republican but operates very close to the center. Let's hope this goes through.

SF Jake
posted Hide Post
I’m one of those Ct. guys looking to relocate to New Hampshire....I’ll bring with me my very conservative beliefs and promise not to support any of this liberal/lefty shit that is rampant. I’m looking at probably retiring in July and make the move.....I just hope you guys don’t hold it against me trying to escape this shit hole State I’m coming from! Smile

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cgode,

There's a NH exemption for SF Members !!

What part of NH are you looking to reside in?

SF Jake
posted Hide Post
quote:
cgode,

There's a NH exemption for SF Members !!

What part of NH are you looking to reside in?

Awesome, I’ll cherish the exemption!!
I have a sister in Winchester.....looking around that area and up to an hour away....daughter may be transferring to Keene State for her RN program
I spend some time every year up in Pittsburg fishing so after I secure a house I’ll be looking at a camp type thing up in the Great North Woods if finances allow

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:

Do you think Sununu will sign that? He's a Republican but operates very close to the center. Let's hope this goes through.

As far as I'm aware, he's vetoed everything that needed vetoing, and signed everything that needed signing! I disagree with him on some of the COVID related stuff, but his record has otherwise been pretty stellar IMO.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
OP Link please!?!?

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1630 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:
Texas Sanctuary State bill (HB 2622 Holland) is through the first hurdle, voted out of committee. Now sitting in Calendars Committee waiting to be granted a floor vote date in this committee.

Also Texas' Permitless Carry bill (HB 1911 White) is sitting in Calendars.

Texans please be sure to call the Reps on the Calendars Committee and ask them to assign a date to these bills.

Get TSRA Legislative updates at www.tsra.com/legislative-alerts

HK Ag
. LINK NO GOOD

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1630 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by photohause:
OP Link please!?!?

Can't find the original, but here's a couple about the signing of the bill and covering everything I mentioned in the OP.

https://www.abc15.com/news/sta...mpt-federal-gun-laws

https://kyma.com/news/top-stor...pt-federal-gun-laws/

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What the OP posted was an email from the AZCDL.

https://azcdl.org/bill-tracking/ will take you to the bills for this session that affected Az gun rights.

Posts: 879 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post