SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Did I really make 17 years today ?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did I really make 17 years today ? Login/Join 
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

That is quite a milestone.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
You are ahead of me. I will hit 17 on March 4. I always enjoy your posts here and on the S&W forum. We share a mutual friend in Charlie. I hope to meet you sometime.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Congratulations

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post