SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Did I really make 17 years today ?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did I really make 17 years today ? Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted
Wow, its been a long time and a lot of posts. Still here and barely kicking. No chance I'll make 17 more, but 20 would be nice.

Regardless, thanks to Para and everyone who has made this place so nice to visit. And to post to and argue with folks I've never seen or met! Big Grin Lots of different views, some even worth considering.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats and best wishes for many more enjoyable years here on SF.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Congratulations rburg, on your achievement;
now perhaps you will reveal the next phase of your enchanting story about collecting random metal gas cans....

I'm anxious to read of your solution as my own expanded collection has grown.

Also, I'm on my second JK due to your timely advise.

Thanks to Para & membership for a generally informative & enjoyable primer on life in general.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. I always enjoy reading your posts. You have a standing invitation to join the curmudgeonly old goats at Magoo's for coffee.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
The metal ones are getting hard to find. Almost all the ones I see out on the roads are the soulless plastic ones. And they almost all have crummy EPA approved plastic spouts with some safety feature incorporated to make them safe and unusable. Others are in places too busy to get to.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the sustained effort, I remember seeing tons of your pics & comments on S&W forum also. Good stuff.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
Lots of different views, some even worth considering.

Big Grin

Congrats!

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Congrats pal! You're gonna be here a long time. They say only the good die young. Big Grin

As I recall, it was rburg that organized the Sig Forum invasion by members of the S&W Forum. That's how I got here and I'm pretty sure Shugart was part of that group, too. You've got some serious shit to answer for, rburg. Big Grin

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:
You've got some serious shit to answer for, rburg. Big Grin

Who, me? Frown

It really was the other way around. I joined the sigforum about 4 months before the S&W forum. Check the dates and you'll see! Here in February, over there in June. Its when I stopped reading rec.guns and tx.guns.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Congrats

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. You are appreciated rburg. I have learned from you.

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Congrats and thanks to Para and many others for this labor of love we call Sigforum.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Well, congratulations on the anniversary!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Dick, and thanks for the many great contributions you have made over the years to this and to the old S&W forum.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Congrats friend. Here's to many more years!

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
congratulations!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post