SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    motel , couple, guns,ammo police, arrest
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

motel , couple, guns,ammo police, arrest Login/Join 
posted
https://www.thedailybeast.com/...f-ammo-in-motel-room

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
...and 38 fully-loaded 30-round .223 magazines.

Sure hope they don't come by my house. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like how the media are trying to connect it to the Vegas shooting. Roll Eyes

Posts: 2479 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
ooohh they said ghost guns. untraceable ghost guns. At least they mentioned he's a felon.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Guy is a felon, legitimate counts for possession of guns and ammo.

Also legitimate counts for the no FOID possession.

But the issues of why in a hotel, why the third floor, what they were "going to do", and the rest of the narrative is bullshit.

Stick to, "bad guy breaking laws goes down hard, film at 11:00" and leave the salacious filler crap out.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
So to summarize, a convicted felon had a stash of guns he was attempting to illegally sell in Illinois, a state with draconian gun laws. Yes please implement more gun laws because I'm sure its for a lack of laws that this stuff continues to happen. Roll Eyes

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
But the issues of why in a hotel, why the third floor, what they were "going to do", and the rest of the narrative is bullshit.

That is the commentary from the pre-crime unit.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I didn't know for $1700.00 I could buy a desktop machine that I could turn out finished guns in an hour! WOW! Morons... Roll Eyes

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
What a lovely couple.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post