SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So, today I said to myself, I gotta ask the braintrust of SIGforum...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, today I said to myself, I gotta ask the braintrust of SIGforum... Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
It can't have been very important--at least that's what I've always been told when I forget something.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
The oil filter... don’t stab it with a screwdriver.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
In case you were wondering whether there is more than one use for garlic, asked and answered.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Education About Buttsecks???

I hate it when that happens. I tell you senility starts at around age 50, and doesn't let go till you're pushing up daisies.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go stand in the basement. Then you will remember... Smile

DOUG
Military Police = MP = Mike Papa

Posts: 245 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Something about toenail fungus?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Get both. You only live once.

Posts: 10932 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
If in doubt, more Metamucil.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9156 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Was it about Bacon?

Or were you going to tell us Do not tease the Honey Badger!

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Yes, Snakeaway really does work.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Whatever it was, Kegger had the answer.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
How you could obtain my shipping address for the 1000 rounds of 6.5 Creedmoor you were fixin' to karma me? Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
German lessons?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Watch 'Pulp Fiction' and 'The Great Lebowski'. All of the answers are there.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Pancakes, Bunnies, and Bacon. Please include me in your generous karma. Big Grin

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
How to kill spiders or hornets??

Fire, use fire. But not too much fire, then you might burn down your house, shed, car, etc....

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
You left your keys/gun in the old coat/tool drawer.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
No, there's no reliable treatment for Alzheimer's.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
No, there's no reliable treatment for Alzheimer's.
Actually, I've been getting e-mails about some treatment that includes Spam® (the meat product).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post