SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So, today I said to myself, I gotta ask the braintrust of SIGforum...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, today I said to myself, I gotta ask the braintrust of SIGforum... Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted
Now I am home and have totally forgotten what that was!! Holy crapatolla! I cant believe I have forgotten what I wanted to ask. Eek Eek Eek

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5296 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does it involve a question to Appliance Brad?

A $40,000 safe for Bendable?

Installing a new bidet?

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I once signed up for a class that was supposed to help people with their memory, but I forgot to attend. Confused

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Plenty of people here can give you pointers on how to take a picture of a cat.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was is related to Glocks, and those who will soon be buying them?

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Was it bigger than a breadbox?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Call Dave about that watch.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Whatever it is, get some Damn Grease.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Did it involve a funny meme?...

Or a squirrel?...

Or maybe bacon?

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
Plenty of people here can give you pointers on how to take a picture of a cat.

Dang. You win

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Was it a question having to do with some sort of firearm Big Grin

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Just don't buy the Chinabombs and you'll be fine.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get about one mile away from any internet. You'll remember... for a minute..

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1128 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe you just think you had something to ask but didn’t. Sort of the opposite of forgetting.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Sex scandal is popular.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I hate it when that happens (more and more lately, it seems).

Posts: 7267 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Go back to wherever you were when you thought about it. Sometimes works for me.

Posts: 17123 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
What was being asked??

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Dumping a body in the trunk?

Posts: 5301 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post