SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma Glock G-19 **Mark71 is the winner**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma Glock G-19 **Mark71 is the winner** Login/Join 
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
Awesome and very generous. Please count me in.

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BamaCav
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks for your generous karma.

Posts: 126 | Location: AL | Registered: December 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome, was just looking at other holster options for my 18. Please consider me and thanks.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks for the generous karma.

Posts: 496 | Registered: December 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
My favorite (and only) 9mm. Thanks for the chance.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. This is very nice of you.

Posts: 722 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you!

Posts: 2183 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, Generous Karma!!!
Please count me in.
Thank you, DLCCHP

Posts: 1306 | Location: Nor-cal | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please add me too my EDC is a G19. Thank you

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to the list.

Thanks
Bill

Posts: 726 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this very generous karma.

Thanks,
Greg

Posts: 205 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Most popular karma I've seen in a while! Please add me as well. Thanks

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of USP45T
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the karma.

P220ST P226/9 556 X5L1/9

Posts: 381 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3692 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KurtZ66
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to the hat. Thank you!

‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’

— Thomas Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

Posts: 413 | Location: GA | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma. Love to have a chance at that. Please add my name to the hat. THANKS!

Posts: 1040 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous Karma.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Would love an opportunity to win that fine holster.

A most generous Karma, thank you.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you don't crash, you
ain't tryin' hard enough
posted Hide Post
I have been carrying the 30s for a long time now, while my first ever 19 from 2009 has been sitting in the safe. Please add me in so I get reacquainted with my first glock!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson

Posts: 470 | Location: N. TX | Registered: April 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
That's very cool. Count me in please.

Posts: 799 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post