SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA - A Little Do Something And Be Active KARMA - Inexpensive Red Dot WINNER FLA JIM
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - A Little Do Something And Be Active KARMA - Inexpensive Red Dot WINNER FLA JIM Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
Well I could certainly use some good Karma myself and the country could sure as hell use some good Karma so I offer up to the membership the following. THERE IS A CATCH READ TO THE BOTTOM

It is a UTG 1x39 ITA CQB Red/Green Quick Detach Scope. Putting that into English.......Its a cheap crosshair dot red dot scope I have been using on an air rifle. Its actually quite a nice little scope and would make a dandy range toy or .22 addition. I wouldn't recommend it for any serious social rifles but I am not your mamma so you do you. Big Grin

Tried to show the crosshair dot but....well you can see it works. Big Grin

I use my air rifles for more precision needs and this dot isn't doing that for me and it plays hell with my astigmatism since I am trying to use it more for precision. So instead of putting it on the shelf I figured I would offer up a KARMA

Now for the CATCH. In order to be considered for this Karma you have to either provide a letter to the membership that you have mailed or will mail to any and all congress critters regarding gun control or donate whatever you feel is fair to the gun rights organization or food bank of your choice.

I will draw a winner in lets say 1 months time around April 12.

As always, Take care shoot safe,
Chris

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cslinger,

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Nice thing to do, please put me in the drawing. I have a grandson who will love it on his pellet gun.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a grandson with his first BB gun. Please add me to your karma offering.
Thanks
Eseaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please I’m at three grandsons. And will add extra to our food bank contributions.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
OK, its been a month. I will draw tonight. I am trusting everybody has done something for RKBA or something small for a charity.

If for some reason I forget, just post a hey jackass you forgot message. Big Grin

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Hey, please include me. I could use an inexpensive red dot on my inexpensive rifle. Smile

Re the requirement for the karma, I donated to Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Donated to the 2nd Amendment Foundation.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
And Fla.Jim takes the W.

I'll just need a small handling charge of $39.99 and I will get it on the way. Just kidding. Big Grin :P

I will email your profile email in short bit, just shoot me your address and I will send the BBT your way as soon as I can.

For what its worth I couldn't find or get the karmanator to work but since there were so few replies I just ran a quick random number generator.

Thanks all,
Chris

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Also thanks to everyone who did something for RKBA or charity.

Chris

God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Thank you Sir, we will put it to good use. Smile

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
You should have email. Shoot me your address. If you get it to me tonight I should be able to get it out tomorrow.

Chris