SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CONGRATS heisrizn!!! KershawGuy 1,000 Post Karma - FREE USA Made Kershaw Knife CONGRATS heisrizn!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CONGRATS heisrizn!!! KershawGuy 1,000 Post Karma - FREE USA Made Kershaw Knife CONGRATS heisrizn!!! Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity!

Count me in please.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
easy money
posted Hide Post
Hello!

Please count me in - thank you!

Jim

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

Posts: 576 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance atone of these.

thank you

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Very generous!
Please count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Count me in! Thanks

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, thanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 1000 and thanks for the chance to win one of your knives.

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in, THANKS!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Cool knife!
Please add me to your generous Karma

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 1000 posts.
Please count me in on this generous offer.
I have always been impressed with your customer service.I love my most recent purchase (ZT 0022).

Thanks!

Posts: 371 | Location: Lancaster,PA | Registered: January 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Thanks!

Posts: 7398 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your karma.

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was not initially going to enter this Karma, but after the Benchmade thread I thought, why not take a shot at replacing my daily carried Benchmade with a nice US made Kershaw! Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Pick me! Thanks

Posts: 7454 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous offer.
Please include me.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations heisrizn! Send me an email with your choice of knife, and contact info. Thanks for playing, everyone!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link to that website! Ordered a knocker today but as soon as the Blur Olive Drab 1670OLBLK Blem is back in stock, that'll be my new "work" knife. With the abuse I inflict upon my tools, BLEMs are the way to go.

My last Kershaw was fatally lost 80 feet above the pavement, atop an 1850s brownstone across from Pennsylvania Hospital. Century-old tar affixing a pipe into the roof won that battle. I may have been trying to pry a 400 pound stack loose, which is not covered under warranty. Big Grin

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
Congratulations heisrizn! Send me an email with your choice of knife, and contact info. Thanks for playing, everyone!

Thank you so very much!!!

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Congrats, heisrizn! Lucky winner. Smile

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post