SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Far North IL and/or South WI...something going on? (ETA: Trump coming to town)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Far North IL and/or South WI...something going on? (ETA: Trump coming to town) Login/Join 
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Yes, I'd like to see what you took.

I got home from work and just got out of my truck when I heard the Ospreys. So he was getting ready to leave about 3:15 local. I live about 8 blocks away, and was surprised I could hear them that well.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me know if you get them,I just sent them.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
Let me know if you get them,I just sent them.

Haven't seen anything arrive.
I think maximum size for my email is 10MB, so I'm betting they were rejected by the server.

I don't see an email for you in your profile. So, can't let you know outside of the forum

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post