SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Negative ghost rider the pattern is full
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Negative ghost rider the pattern is full Login/Join 
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted
Navy officials acknowledged that one of its air crews was responsible for skywriting a penis over a rural Northern Washington county Thursday.
The crew has been grounded.

Local media began receiving reports of the phallic symbol above the skies in Okanogan County Thursday afternoon.
"After it made the circles at the bottom, I knew what it was and started laughing," Okanogan's Ramone Duran told The (Spokane) Spokesman-Review. "It was pretty funny to see that. You don't expect to see something like that."
Officials at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island later confirmed that one of its aircraft was responsible, saying an an F/A-18 Growler flew in a pattern "that left a condensed air trail resembling an obscene image to observers on the ground. "
"The Officers and Sailors of the United States Navy are professionals, held to the highest standards, while serving our nation with pride around world," Lt. Cmdr. Leslie Hubbell, the base's media officer, said in a statement. "The actions of this aircrew were wholly unacceptable and antithetical to Navy core values. We have grounded the aircrew and are conducting a thorough investigation -- and we will hold those responsible accountable for their actions. The Navy apologizes for this irresponsible and immature act.
"The Navy apologizes to anyone who was offended by this unacceptable action," the statement continued. "An investigation into this flight will be conducted and if appropriate, the aviator(s) responsible will be held accountable."

http://katu.com/news/local/whi...-sky-over-washington

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
The 2nd place trophy is in the ladies' room.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/4650013334

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:

Best dupe notice...ever!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
quote:

Best dupe notice...ever!

+1, haha. Couldn’t be more perfect.

Posts: 3118 | Location: Germantown, TN | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
My Bad! Mods you can delete this.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
My Bad! Mods you can delete this.

Dont you dare, if anything it should be pinned to the top!!!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Posts: 6363 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Clearly these guys are from Florida and just telling everyone how homesick they are and drew a picture off the state capitol building

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grounded! Heck, all I had to do was scrub the walls in the boy's restroom. But then, I was 10.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
More cumtrails comspiracy!

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post