SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    University of Utah reassigned a graduate assistant after her syllabus restricted students with concealed guns to a ‘Second Amendment zone’
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

University of Utah reassigned a graduate assistant after her syllabus restricted students with concealed guns to a ‘Second Amendment zone’ Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:...and will now “instead have other assignments.”

Like cleaning out any clogged-up toilet pans with spoon and toothbrush. For a start.

tac

Posts: 11320 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
As a graduate assistant she must report to a supervisory tenured prof or department head. They should be responsible for anything she handed out but will deny knowledge of her action and under the bus she goes.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3449 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She must not be teaching anything requiring a fundamental understanding of English. ”Reserving the right” to do some thing or another is not the same thing as “creating a right that has never existed before and does so only in your mind.”

Posts: 995 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
I would have on the second day of class made a point to open carry, and do it as loudly as I could just to mess with her.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
I would have on the second day of class made a point to open carry, and do it as loudly as I could just to mess with her.

The only problem is, damn it, you need to kiss the Grad assistant's ass so you don't put your grade in jeopardy. Suck ass system, and I'm glad to be out of it.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10923 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Another brainwashed commie. But wait, commies love guns when it is the government that has them all, she should research what happened in countries when the commies had all the guns.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if she becomes so frightened and pees herself when she sees an armed LEO.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good.....it's about time one of these extreme leftists is put in their place and reprimanded.....by a university nonetheless......

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ichi-go ichi-e
Picture of Underworld2086
posted Hide Post
How would she even know if a student was concealed carrying? You know the whole "concealed" part.

Posts: 696 | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:

The only problem is, damn it, you need to kiss the Grad assistant's ass so you don't put your grade in jeopardy. Suck ass system, and I'm glad to be out of it.

Excepting that she's been reassigned and I'd have been in the right, an excellent point.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post