SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    First time online grocery shopping
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First time online grocery shopping Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
It's been a hectic couple of weeks, just helped daughter close on her new home, been working there all weekend, and the cupboard is bare.

Decided to give online grocery shopping a try, the Local WallyWorld Grocery didn't have slots for pickup today, it's pretty popular, so I'll be driving over to MediumMega Wally World this evening.

If it works out well, I'll try the Publix service next, you can pickup or first time free delivery.

Free delivery sounds good to me, the less times I have to touch groceries the better.

I bet you touch the items you buy at least 6 times before you use them going to the store.

Can you expand on your theory here? I guess I have to 'touch' each item twice (off the shelf/into the cart and out of the cart at checkout), but beyond that, I'm not following...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8878 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post