SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SHOT SHOW 2018 requests
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SHOT SHOW 2018 requests Login/Join 
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Would really like to know if a safety is planned for the P365.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:
I'm very interested in how the P365 feels in the hand as compared to the P290. The P290 felt like a 1"X2" board in my hand and the trigger reach was too short. I had trouble pulling the trigger through every time during qualifications.

Would you possibly be able to dry fire it and see if the trigger breaks in a comfortable spot. For me, the P229 was a tad long, the P239 and P320 medium grip are just right.

Rereading my post, I was not as clear as I should/ could have been.

I'm very interested in how the P365 feels in the hand as compared to the P290. The P290 felt like a 1"X2" board in my hand and the trigger reach was too short. I had trouble pulling the trigger through every time during qualifications. I had trouble pulling the trigger far enough to get it to break about 5- 10% of the time during qualifications. It would have been better for me if the trigger didn't break as far back as it does.

Would you possibly be able to dry fire it and see if the trigger breaks in a comfortable spot. For me, the P229 was a tad long, the P239 and P320 medium grip are just right.
The reach on the P229 was a tad long for the DA pull, the SA was fine. The break point was good as well. The reach on the P239 and P320 medium grip is perfect and the break point is good as well.

Thanks!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Fn scar mk20 SSR if you could...get some pictures and see if it’s ever coming out to the general population... thanks

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
If you can get more info on the new Franklin Armory Reformation, that would be great.

Posts: 1510 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
As a general question, maybe ask some of the big manufacturers how the .357 Sig is doing. Any resurgence in interest with the PCC craze that is going on, or is it still 9mm, .45, .40, and then a big drop in interest to any other centerfire pistol caliber?

Also, see if Ruger has any interest in getting into the lever gun market. It would seem like a good combination to have with their revolver business. I still hold out hope that they buy Marlin away from it's current corporate overlords, but that is probably a pipe dream.

- Bret

Posts: 2461 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I'm going too. It will be my first time. I'll be there from Tuesday through Friday.

Contact e-mail is in my signature line. I was just waiting to see if a thread popped up like this.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5374 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by southernmaninla:
I will be there Saturday to Saturday. I'm game for a Meetup. Any night but Wed.

Wednesday night huh? I think I'm busy that night too. Smile

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5374 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
If you could, please stop by Walther and see if they plan on releasing the new PPQsc solely with the button mag release or if a paddle mag release version will become available. Thank you

Posts: 1312 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
With respect to the P320, when will they sell grip modules with the manual safety cutout in different sizes/colors? Customer Service told me a while back that they were going to offer them, but didn't know when. In particular, I'm interested in the Carry and Subcompact versions.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Away:
With respect to the P320, when will they sell grip modules with the manual safety cutout in different sizes/colors? Customer Service told me a while back that they were going to offer them, but didn't know when. In particular, I'm interested in the Carry and Subcompact versions.

And compact, please.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Please find out how soon Sig MPX's in 357 Sig will be hitting the dealer's shelves.

( )

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Tell Angus Hobdell at CZ, that they need to make the cz75 compact in stainless!!!

Even as a limited custom custom shop run.

http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7177 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
Please ask a Sig representative:
1. When will the P210 Carry model be available?
2. When will the (non-P320) X5 models be launched in the US? Please mention there are some of us that would prefer no rail.
3. Any plans on introducing an all stainless P938, per Shot Show remarks many years ago?
4. Same goes for an all-stainless P225... although I’ll pass on one if it’s based on the P239, aka P225-A1.

Thanks for following-up on these questions next week and I too am interested in when Sig might introduce the MPX in 357 Sig.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Also - any movement with the supposed plans to make the P225A1 magazines full grip length, as opposed to shorting us a couple of rounds by just slapping a plastic plug on the bottom of a P239 magazine?

Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
If you could get the actual specifications for the new Walther PPQ M2SC - height, length, width, weight would be appreciated.

Anything new from HK’s pistol line especially if they are going to release a button VP series or a SS VP too.

Thanks1

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested to know if Ruger has any plans to make the 3" Wiley Clapp GP100 models in 7 shot.

Posts: 185 | Registered: July 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
I hear palmetto is releasing an mp-5 clone. I’m wondering if they’ll be sub 1000 dollar guns.

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to know about the IWI Tavor 7 in 7.62 if you can. Thanks.

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be at SHOT Wednesday through Friday in a sports optics booth. (Imagine that.)

ETA: It's not the Nikon booth.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If someone could politely ask H&K if/when they will release a pistol with a button style magazine release vs a paddle in the US. Also please say nice things about their Social Media Lady (Facebook Savage).

Thank you.

And tell the SIG guys that the Classic P series is still awesome. Also tell them that the Gray Guns gang is awesome and that SIG should listen to Bruce.

Posts: 4548 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post