SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SHOT SHOW 2018 requests
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SHOT SHOW 2018 requests Login/Join 
Picture of MtCowboy
posted
I wanted to check with the members here to see if there are any specific requests for pictures/info on anything at SHOT SHOW 2018?

I will be attending this year and wanted to see if I could help anyone out.

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
2X

see if we can maybe split them as I'm going Tuesday and Thursday.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Sounds good. let's see what everyone wants and figure it out. Maybe we can run into each other.

Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
Can you see if Marlin actually has any physical examples of the 1894SBL? That is the 16" stainless .44 magnum lever rifle with the laminated wood stock. They have been vaporware for years, but apparently they are back in the 2018 catalog. I don;t believe they really exist! Thanks.

- Bret

Posts: 2464 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I'm attending too. Anyone wants to meet up, I'm game.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
a question for:

FN Herstal,

Any plans of a subcompact in 5.7x28?

and Thank you for making this thread!

Posts: 236 | Location: SDF | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
SIG P210 Legend Carry?

Ruger LCRx 3" 9mm revolver?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please check to see if Glock is going to come out with a pistol caliber carbine finally. The new Ruger is ugly.

Will Colt come out with a Python or Diamondback reissue?

Thank You

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 619 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
I'm attending too. Anyone wants to meet up, I'm game.

PM me contact info and I will be in touch. I'm there for the whole show. Would love to do a Sig forum get together one night

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Knighthawk:
Please check to see if Glock is going to come out with a pistol caliber carbine finally. The new Ruger is ugly.

Will Colt come out with a Python or Diamondback reissue?

Thank You

The Glock carbine could look worse...

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Curious if Beretta will be releasing an APX compact.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Please ask a Sig representative:
1. When will the P210 Carry model be available?
2. When will the (non-P320) X5 models be launched in the US? Please mention there are some of us that would prefer no rail.
3. Any plans on introducing an all stainless P938, per Shot Show remarks many years ago?
4. Same goes for an all-stainless P225... although I’ll pass on one if it’s based on the P239, aka P225-A1.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems to be a lot of interest on the new P365.

Can you give us a run-down on that?

Thanks-

-----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Barrett Rec10

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Can one of you check with a Colt Rep. and see if they ever plan to sell in California again? Would love to get the new Cobra but it's still not on the dreaded 'approved list' Thanks and happy walking Smile

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whatever you do, don't take any pictures. It's strictly forbidden! LOL !

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
Seems to be a lot of interest on the new P365.

Can you give us a run-down on that?

I'm very interested in how the P365 feels in the hand as compared to the P290. The P290 felt like a 1"X2" board in my hand and the trigger reach was too short. I had trouble pulling the trigger through every time during qualifications.

Would you possibly be able to dry fire it and see if the trigger breaks in a comfortable spot. For me, the P229 was a tad long, the P239 and P320 medium grip are just right.

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10-7 leo,

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
I will be taking notes and carrying them with me as I explore.

I will try to post in the evening with whatever I find out.

Thanks for the responses!

I've always been Crazy!
kept me from goin Insane!
posted Hide Post
I will be there Saturday to Saturday. I'm game for a Meetup. Any night but Wed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
Author unknown

Posts: 2180 | Location: Lyndon,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've always been Crazy!
kept me from goin Insane!
posted Hide Post
On the P365 I'll shoot it Mon morning and let you know what I think. ☺️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
Author unknown

Posts: 2180 | Location: Lyndon,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post