SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is Huma Abedin sick or something?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Huma Abedin sick or something? Login/Join 
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted
I don't wish anyone to be sick or anything, but this recent photo shows an emaciated Huma.
She does not look well at all.

I know a lot about being ill, but still.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31423 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
She was never thick but yes, she looks thin and frail in that pic.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I think she is just scrawny-skinny. She has always been thin.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
That’s just the stress of never knowing when a suppressed .22 might enter just behind her ear.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stress? Hilary stealing her life essence?

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I probably should have blocked that Clinton snarl.
Excuse me while I go hurl, spew or otherwise blow chunks.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31423 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Damocles comes to mind. Heavy lies the crown.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Huma Abedin

She does look rather emaciated...

A $100 million wedding? Huh... I went to a family-friends wedding that was over 100K and I thought that was over-the-top!
I'm just glad the Clintons weren't there....

From the article:

At a pre-wedding bash, Beyoncé performed smashes including “Crazy in Love,” as Clinton — whose husband’s Clinton Foundation has been on the receiving end of sizable donations from Ambani’s family, according to Fox News — got her groove on alongside Abedin, fellow former White House hopeful John Kerry, and some of Bollywood’s most famous faces.

The lavish nuptials, which brought 600 guests to the Ambani clan’s 27-story Mumbai home, are estimated to cost about $100 million, reported Bloomberg News.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/12/...m-week-long-wedding/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I got nothin'

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
When you are beholden to the Beast, life can be hard.

I still smile when I see photos of the Clintons and their entourage... to know that every day they wake up and think "WE SHOULD BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE, WE SHOULD BE IN CHARGE!!!" makes me happy-happy-happy!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Wasn't she married to that Weiner guy?

Maybe he gave her something...contagious.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hildabeast looks brutal.

MDS

Posts: 376 | Registered: November 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
{shrug} Nuffin that sammich or two can't fix.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is what happens when you become a thrall to a vampire. Renfields never last long. ~lore of Jim Butcher

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Lucifer is just sucking the life out of her.

Posts: 20088 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
I probably should have blocked that Clinton snarl.

That is a withering snarl, isn’t it. Far from rumor now, accounts like Gary Byrne’s, Secret Service Agent in the Presidential detail, in “Crisis of Character” details the immorality, character (or lack there of) of the Clintons, as well as HRC’s nastiness. I tend to think she could make most people (thankfully not Secret Service) pee down their leg when confronted with her abuse.

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
at this link there is a poor quality video of Clinton and Kerry dancing away at the $100 mil wedding

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...its-at-india-wedding

The occasion: the marriage of Isha Ambani, the daughter of Mukesh Ambani (whose wealth is valued around $43 billion), to developer Anand Piramal

Fellow former secretaries of state Hillary Clinton and John Kerry were filmed dancing to Bollywood hits during the lavish and star-studded wedding in India hosted this week by the country’s richest family.

Posts: 19566 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
That is what happens when you become a thrall to a vampire. Renfields never last long. ~lore of Jim Butcher
Get her some houseflies or spiders.

A juicy rat, perhaps...

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Two thoughts:

Orange and deep yellow lights never did any favors for anyone unless they were so pale as to be translucent.

She's spent the best years of her life hitching her fate to a star that's patently going nowhere - and sooner or later she's going to have to figure out an exit strategy.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post