SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I broke the rules today
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I broke the rules today Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted
I bought Gillette brand Mach 3 blades. I don't care if they support gueers or not, I needed blades. We went to the flea market. A guy there had some 10 packs. My assumption is those are all stolen by shoplifters and flea market vendors are their fence. If that's true, the company didn't get anything for them. And I don't care because the 10 pack should last a year or so.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I uh, don't know what to say.... What did I just read?!

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Gillette supports worse than queers.

They support...

Feminists!

You've contributed to the downfall of the Patriarchy!

This will go down on your permanent record!

Darn you to Heck!

Or, whatever.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Wait til Shugart hears about this! Wink

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38674 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Grow a beard damnit! LOL

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
If shoplifted, the store is out the money. The manufacturer still gets paid.

Feminism is worse than cancer.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
I broke the rules today

You know you have the right to remain silent. Smile

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Uh oh! The Mods are reaching a conclusion, your fate!

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Y0cF2piwjYQ

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Vendors who sell razors, soaps, body wash, bath tissue, paper towels, deoderants and such, coupon shop for those products. I got 6 tubes of tooth paste and lots of deoderant, quality brands too by golly, for less than 20 bucks.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
How the what do you get 10 blades to last a year!?!?!?!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
You could use a friend about now. Do you have a dog? Smile

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
I broke the rules today

.....just wait until the 'non-miscreant review board' hears about this

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’d guess they are Chinese counterfeits off eBay or Amazon and hopefully they don’t tear your face up.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
It really wouldn't be that much of a loss. He's probably got a roll of Brawny towels in there to wipe off with. Roll Eyes Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Worse than feminism, you supported The Church of Satan since Gillette is owned by P&G . Every knick you get shaving will be a blood sacrifice to the the prince of darkness....

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I believe this calls for harsh punishment. A CUT change to “Miscreant” is not out of line.

Smile

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reparations for your micro aggressions and privilege?

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I thought Gillette only sold women's razors now.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
You have to pick your battles. I've boycotted countless places w/ satisfaction. But, I also buy Gillette Silver Blue double edged blades (made in Russia) because they are the best blade ever made for DE (IMO).
P&G Russian collusion has me a damn fine shave.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post