SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Forum Challenge Coin Karma **New Winner Chosen**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Forum Challenge Coin Karma **New Winner Chosen** Login/Join 
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
New winner drawn. OP updated - Email sent.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Snooz and looz! Smile

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34107 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mars!

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
TKO -

I just received your generous karma this afternoon and I can say it is even more amazing than I thought it might be. It's absolutely beautiful!

THANK YOU!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Im glad to hear it got there in good order!

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
WOW! The coin is beautiful!

I will proudly display it with my Australian Cockatoo coins!

Thank you so much!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34107 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
rh, hopefully you have received yours by now. Too lazy to check tracking number, but it was set up for delivery on Monday.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20814 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Jesse, I partially explained the delay in informing the forum of your most generous gift in email (which you just replied to).

Here is the silver SIGforum coin which Jesse gave me:

I'll do the best that I can to insure that those missing SIGforum coins end up in the "right hands."

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post