SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Forum Challenge Coin Karma **New Winner Chosen**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Forum Challenge Coin Karma **New Winner Chosen** Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Please add me also. I too did not get in on the offer when those were made.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool! I'll give it a shoot.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Awesome, please add me, thanks for the chance.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I'll join in on this one.

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be included please.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Please include me,

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I never got to order one!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34107 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SJS
posted Hide Post
Nice karma, please count me in. Thanks!

SJS

Posts: 682 | Location: NC | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity. Please include me.
Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
What an awesome Karma Tony! Giving away a precious metal challenge coin. Don’t add me as I have mine. Just wanted to say nice Karma!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well. I foolishly didn't buy one when I had the chance. Thanks for this kind gesture, regardless of whether or not I win.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I missed out on these. Please put my name in the hat. Thanks!

Posts: 1040 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance, TKO!

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Please include me.

Thanks

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
Thanks!

Posts: 3154 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
TKO: Very generous karma. Please drop my name in the bucket. I need some good news for a change.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The greater the ignorance, the greater the dogmatism." - Sir William Osler
posted Hide Post
Please add me as well.
Thank you

Posts: 305 | Location: OR | Registered: August 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post