SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Forum Challenge Coin Karma **New Winner Chosen**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Forum Challenge Coin Karma **New Winner Chosen** Login/Join 
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, I would love to have one. Thank you!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. I don’t have one as required too. Thanks!

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Please include me as I don't have a SIG coin, thanks!

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this great Karma.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
In please, Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
I purchased 10 copper SIGforum coins and 1 silver SIGforum coin with the intention of doing what you were doing and occasionally karmaing off the copper coins.

sigmonkey extended the purchase window, so I bought 5 silver coins to karma.

The coins were all by my desk. Then a family emergency occurred in Texas, so I quickly hid all but one of the coins somewhere. I have not found them despite extensive searching. I fear that I may have hidden them in the trashcan by my desk.

All that is left of my SIGforum coin purchases is one copper SIGforum coin (which is with me), so if the Karmanator selects me, you decide. (If selected, I promise not to misplace the silver SIGforum coin.)

ETA: If I ever find those missing SIGforum coins, I will karma them away as I intended.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rh,

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your most gracious karma.
Thanks for the opportunity!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
I don't own one. Hope to change that. Thx for the chance.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

No coin here, either. Please include me and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
What a generous Karma! In Please.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Yes please, and thank you!!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Wow, nice karma please add my name to the list.

Thank you!

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3857 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Winners chose and OP updated. Congratulations!

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TKO:

ETA: Winners Suhlshooter and smlsig. Emails going out.

Congrats to the winners!!!!

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Suhlshooter and smlsig!

And thanks, TKO, for the chance.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
TKO thank you for your generous karma.
Email sent!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rh:
I purchased 10 copper SIGforum coins and 1 silver SIGforum coin with the intention of doing what you were doing and occasionally karmaing off the copper coins.

sigmonkey extended the purchase window, so I bought 5 silver coins to karma.

The coins were all by my desk. Then a family emergency occurred in Texas, so I quickly hid all but one of the coins somewhere. I have not found them despite extensive searching. I fear that I may have hidden them in the trashcan by my desk.

All that is left of my SIGforum coin purchases is one copper SIGforum coin (which is with me), so if the Karmanator selects me, you decide. (If selected, I promise not to misplace the silver SIGforum coin.)

ETA: If I ever find those missing SIGforum coins, I will karma them away as I intended.

rh,

You have just won an Instant Karma, please email me you mailing address (email is in profile) and I will send you a Silver SF coin.

Only condition is, if you find your original ones you must pay it forward and Karma one off to someone else on the board.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Nicely done Skins!

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

rh,

You have just won an Instant Karma, please email me you mailing address (email is in profile) and I will send you a Silver SF coin.

Only condition is, if you find your original ones you must pay it forward and Karma one off to someone else on the board.

Thank you so much! You put a much needed smile on my face.

And of course I thank TKO for creating this Karma and successfully doing what I intended to do.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Bump to front page for visibility.