SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Forum Challenge Coin Karma **New Winner Chosen**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Forum Challenge Coin Karma **New Winner Chosen** Login/Join 
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted
Up for Karma are TWO Silver SF Challenge Coin. They are still in the plastic bag and plastic protector - all original!

I would ask that anyone putting in for this Karma not already have one in their possession. Please have a contact email in your profile so that I can contact you if selected.

ETA: Ill draw two winners Sunday night. Good luck all.

Link added (since the pic is huuuuuuge)

http://imgur.com/l4h6Sfb

ETA: Winners Suhlshooter and smlsig. Emails going out.

ETA2: No response from Suhlshooter. New winner drawn - Mars Attacks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TKO,

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
nice. Thanks!

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. I don't have one, please enter me in your Karma.

Thanks

Posts: 1121 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Had one, but someone swiped it. Add me please and thanks.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Very thoughtful karma.
Don't add my name, as I already have one.
Just sayin.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Outstanding karma! Please allow me to participate!

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, please add me.

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Nice karma. Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Great opportunity, thanks!

Posts: 1979 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Would love a shot st this generous karma...thanks!

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well. Thanks!

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in - I missed out on ordering them earlier.

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of }BuLL
posted Hide Post
Thank you, TKO!

Posts: 131 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you.

The only love that money can buy is a dog

Posts: 176 | Location: Space Coast Florida | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Very cool karma! Don't include me - I got a couple at the time.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I'm in please! Thanks!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
I would like to be the owner of your Karma.
Please include me.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Please include me...thanks

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post