SIGforum
Sig Forum Challenge Coin Karma **New Winner Chosen**

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7200086234

November 04, 2017, 07:16 PM
pwelch001
Sig Forum Challenge Coin Karma **New Winner Chosen**
Please count me in, I would love to have one. Thank you!
November 04, 2017, 07:27 PM
BB61
Please add me in. I don’t have one as required too. Thanks!

November 04, 2017, 07:39 PM
Kuglespritz
Please include me as I don't have a SIG coin, thanks!
November 04, 2017, 07:39 PM
olfuzzy
Please include me in this great Karma.
November 04, 2017, 08:19 PM
SuhlShooter
In please, Thanks for the chance.
November 04, 2017, 08:55 PM
rh
I purchased 10 copper SIGforum coins and 1 silver SIGforum coin with the intention of doing what you were doing and occasionally karmaing off the copper coins.

sigmonkey extended the purchase window, so I bought 5 silver coins to karma.

The coins were all by my desk. Then a family emergency occurred in Texas, so I quickly hid all but one of the coins somewhere. I have not found them despite extensive searching. I fear that I may have hidden them in the trashcan by my desk.

All that is left of my SIGforum coin purchases is one copper SIGforum coin (which is with me), so if the Karmanator selects me, you decide. (If selected, I promise not to misplace the silver SIGforum coin.)

ETA: If I ever find those missing SIGforum coins, I will karma them away as I intended.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rh,
November 04, 2017, 10:00 PM
Hawgster
Please include me in your most gracious karma.
Thanks for the opportunity!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
November 04, 2017, 10:14 PM
heisrizn
I don't own one. Hope to change that. Thx for the chance.

November 05, 2017, 11:01 AM
henryaz

No coin here, either. Please include me and thanks for the chance.

November 05, 2017, 01:52 PM
Fla. Jim
What a generous Karma! In Please.
November 05, 2017, 05:33 PM
pepsiblue
Yes please, and thank you!!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)
November 05, 2017, 05:58 PM
Captain Morgan
Wow, nice karma please add my name to the list.

Thank you!

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin
November 05, 2017, 08:05 PM
TKO
Winners chose and OP updated. Congratulations!

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein
November 05, 2017, 08:27 PM
radioman
quote:
Originally posted by TKO:

ETA: Winners Suhlshooter and smlsig. Emails going out.

Congrats to the winners!!!!

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!
November 05, 2017, 11:02 PM
SapperSteel
Congrats to Suhlshooter and smlsig!

And thanks, TKO, for the chance.

Thanks,

Sap
November 06, 2017, 06:33 AM
smlsig
TKO thank you for your generous karma.
Email sent!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina
November 06, 2017, 06:47 AM
Skins2881
quote:
Originally posted by rh:
I purchased 10 copper SIGforum coins and 1 silver SIGforum coin with the intention of doing what you were doing and occasionally karmaing off the copper coins.

sigmonkey extended the purchase window, so I bought 5 silver coins to karma.

The coins were all by my desk. Then a family emergency occurred in Texas, so I quickly hid all but one of the coins somewhere. I have not found them despite extensive searching. I fear that I may have hidden them in the trashcan by my desk.

All that is left of my SIGforum coin purchases is one copper SIGforum coin (which is with me), so if the Karmanator selects me, you decide. (If selected, I promise not to misplace the silver SIGforum coin.)

ETA: If I ever find those missing SIGforum coins, I will karma them away as I intended.

rh,

You have just won an Instant Karma, please email me you mailing address (email is in profile) and I will send you a Silver SF coin.

Only condition is, if you find your original ones you must pay it forward and Karma one off to someone else on the board.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
November 06, 2017, 07:41 AM
TKO
Nicely done Skins!

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein
November 06, 2017, 08:09 AM
rh
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

rh,

You have just won an Instant Karma, please email me you mailing address (email is in profile) and I will send you a Silver SF coin.

Only condition is, if you find your original ones you must pay it forward and Karma one off to someone else on the board.

Thank you so much! You put a much needed smile on my face.

And of course I thank TKO for creating this Karma and successfully doing what I intended to do.
November 07, 2017, 07:53 AM
TKO
Bump to front page for visibility.