SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption this...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption this... Login/Join 
posted
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Saw this earlier at one of our local crack hotels. Never knew a little Smart Car had that much power! I bet it is a hoot on the interstate.

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Not so smart after all.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2004 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Smart Cars still make me smile every time I see one Smile...this just makes me smile more Smile Smile Smile...I probably garnered the same smiles when I towed a 19" boat behind my '89 Chevy
LUV back in the day Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Wrong car for the job. If you're going to tow, you need a car set up for the weight.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I can't say nuffin'. In 1969, we used a VW bug to pull a U-Haul from Ft Carson CO to Ft Ord CA.

(The transmission was never quite right after that.)

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Smart *car*.

Posts: 3659 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I don't know what the big deal is. I would think that trailer would have no problem pulling that smart car. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
It's Ok, the tongue weight is only 5 pounds.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Not a caption but a question. If you walk up behind the trailer and jump on the back of it, will you launch the car?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are few in the Yoop. In the snow. With the tandem dump / mining / logging trucks.
Maybe not so smart.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
HGTV's Tiny House on the Road, Arkansas Edition.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
at least it only takes up one parking slot

Posts: 23386 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
Short wheel base tow vehicle AND trailer is loaded heavy in the rear.

Rollover waiting to happen.

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I kinda scratch my head when I see a bike dragging a trailer. I've ridden a long time and the trailer might be an option for some but I'm confident I will never tow one behind my bike.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zero to 60MPH in 45 minutes.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In a straight line, panic stop (i.e. Coming to a stop light) I can see that trailer pushing the car right through the light. The result might not be pretty. "But Officer I didn't think..."

So who else dies because of this idiot?

Posts: 2130 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
Wrong car for the job. If you're going to tow, you need a car set up for the weight.

For some inexplicable reason I think this looks really interesting !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post