SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thermapen Sale
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thermapen Sale Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12GA:
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
quote:
Originally posted by Palm:
Just got an email that the red MK4 is on sale for $79.20 for the next week.

http://www.thermoworks.com/Thermapen-Mk4?color=16

What do you have to do to get the sale price? I just clicked on your link and it's showing $99.

Use code SITEWIDE15OFF to get a 15% price reduction.

Thanks 12GA. The link I posted was only on sale for that week.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
One of the best damn cooking tools on the planet. Cool

Amen

A Thermapen ends any discussion when it comes to thermometers.

Posts: 14649 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
A Thermapen ends any discussion when it comes to thermometers.

BANG!

Thermapen... The Waste-Kang of thermometers!

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
Chalk me up as another satisfied Mk4 owner, all thanks to the recommendations from members on this board. I've had mine now for well over a year and still can't figure out how we cooked without it. Worth every penny.

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 98XJRC:
Chalk me up as another satisfied Mk4 owner, all thanks to the recommendations from members on this board. I've had mine now for well over a year and still can't figure out how we cooked without it. Worth every penny.

I just ordered a MK4 right now, based on everyones recommendations.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
15% off site wide sale for ThermoWorks. Ends today. Use code SITEWIDE15OFF. Smile

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
My thermapen came in last week and I used it to make a beautiful Mother's Day roast. It quickly gave me the temperature and dinner was delicious!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post