SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ah Jeez! Otto's Calendar Karma Winner is Warhorse *I Plead Holiday Induced CRS*
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ah Jeez! Otto's Calendar Karma Winner is Warhorse *I Plead Holiday Induced CRS* Login/Join 
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow what an awesome Karma.
Throw my name into the hat.
I love calenders.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
Winner chosen and updated at the top.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
Bump for Warhorse.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

I'm sorry, I do not know how I missed this, I do not think I got an email.

I assume it is way to late to claim this.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post