SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ah Jeez! Otto's Calendar Karma Winner is Warhorse *I Plead Holiday Induced CRS*
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ah Jeez! Otto's Calendar Karma Winner is Warhorse *I Plead Holiday Induced CRS* Login/Join 
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted
Warhorse, you're da' winner! Shoot me your info to the emial in my profile and I'll get this out to you post haste. Sorry about being late, the holidays and a few other things just blew my situational awareness out of the water. Hope you enjoy the calendar.

Hey all.

I realize wall calendars are slowly going the way of the dodo, but Mrs. Pilot makes them every year to sell. This year she had one extra and I decided to buy it and karma it off.

Honestly, it's pretty simple. Tomorrow around noon, I'll karma it off and hopefully get it in the mail (if I can get ahold of you in time Big Grin).

This calendar is one of her "Mountainscape" editions and features mountains shot in all seasons from around the western US. Perfect for mountain types who got stuck in the flatlands or folks who just want 12 pretty pictures on their wall over the next year.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Otto Pilot,

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Ahhhhhh I love the Mountains please include me.

Hmmm first time I made it to the LUCKY FIRST post on a Karma.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Shades of Winter Park.

I'm in, thanks.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your wonderful Karma. I always get calendars with landscapes.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
A nice calendar is always a good thing.

Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30643 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me.
I use wall calendars in a couple of locations (office, home).

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Toss my name in the hat for your generous karma

thanks

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still use a few wall calendars every year. Please count me in. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3477 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

I love wall calendars and Mountains

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, please. Love the mountains, and I could use a new wall calendar for my office. Thanks for the chance!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I'm not in for the karma but thank you for your generosity.

This year is a watershed for me including I won't be buying a calendar to hang in the office like I've always done before.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19645 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Heck yeah, I still like and use wall calendars, please include me, and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Thanks I need a calendar. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds awesome. I'm in, thanks.

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I’m in. Thanks.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you.

Enjoy mountain pictures.

Posts: 271 | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I love wall calendars! Every year, I take last year's and copy every special day onto the new one. (Birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) That way, all it takes is a glance at the wall calendar to see what days in the next month I need to remember.

Thanks for the chance!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Love the mountains.
Please count me in and thank you!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Please enter me, many thanks!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please.
Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post