Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NRA question Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted
To be a member of my gun club it is required to have an NRA membership. To renew it cost $45, but to become a new member it is $30. I know it's only $15, but why the difference?

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Lost cost to join to encourage new members.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
There are deals all the time just keep an eye out.
Before I went "Life" I used to buy a $25 membership and got into the gunshow for free ($10).
YMMV

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Lost cost to join to encourage new members.

Yup, like any other business, tempting new customers with low first year contract.

Q

Posts: 26387 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Just become a life member.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Or join as an Associate Member $10/year

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Drop out, join again using a variation of your name. Instead of John William Smith, use John W. Smith, or J. William Smith, etc.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post