SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Website offers humorous take on why Clinton would have been a better President
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Website offers humorous take on why Clinton would have been a better President Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
Link to Website

I can't find any fault with their reasoning.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31427 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Wow, great it article. It captures the issue of the presidency through a multi-dimensional and nonlinear process.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
That's because 'you' saved up all of your bitching and anger for President Trump. It's like keeping a fart locked inside for 8 years......stinkey.

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
That's because 'you' saved up all of your bitching and anger for President Trump. It's like keeping a fart locked inside for 8 years......stinkey.

Mike

Out of curiosity, did you read what is at the link?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31427 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I think mcrimm is responding to the "you" in the reply by "Roy".

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ac26
posted Hide Post
+1 Great Post 2340 – “Roy” did have a lot to say. Smile

Posts: 191 | Location: Dallas Texas | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Long article, but worth the read. Wink

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Ha!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Sad but true....

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
Thanks,, stolen and shared.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Lol ! I clicked offended.
It said .....

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Puddle Pirate
Picture of kornesque
posted Hide Post
How can you expect me to read all that? Please summarize.

"Happiness is red and free."

Posts: 1794 | Location: Low Country, SC | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post