SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    WA mall killer hangs himself....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WA mall killer hangs himself.... Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted
I shamelessly stole this bit of good news from a TX site....

http://www.seattletimes.com/se...ohomish-county-jail/

The man accused of killing five people at Cascade Mall in Burlington was found dead in the Snohomish County Jail Sunday night, according to the Skagit County Prosecutor's Office.

Arcan Cetin, 20, apparently hanged himself.

Cetin was accused of opening fire in the mall's Macy's department store on Sept. 23, 2016. Four of the victims were killed outright and the fifth was mortally wounded.

I wish more criminals were this considerate.

tac

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
AMF dude!

Today has been a good day for shitheads offing themselves.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is good news.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Good.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I hope that it becomes a national trend.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:

Arcan Cetin, 20, apparently hanged himself.

I wish more criminals were this considerate.

tac

Preferably before they actually commit their crimes.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A small bit of good news.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13400 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
As this shit heel was shooting women and girls the Island County sheriff was in mall as well.

He was going to the movies so he didn't have a gun.

If anybody here said they didn't sign up to be a sheep dog and preferred to get themselves and family gone I'd say fine. This guy went to the trouble to run for an elected sheep-dog office and thinks it's too much trouble.

Wuddas and cuddas and all that but it remains my firm belief that sheriffs especially ought to demonstrate their commitment to keeping the peace by being in a position to keep the peace.

Sheriff's excuse

Posts: 6393 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I would assume he needed a man-hole cover for his rectum...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8355 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Good, I hope he did it wrong and had to dangle a while before everything went black. Fuck that guy. And fuck any news source that immediately picked up on the event and ran a story about another mass shooting but wanted nothing to do with it once the guy was identified because it didn't fit the narrative.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
I hope that it becomes a national trend.

Jim

agreed

========================

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post